The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

Hello there,

How long do you usally hold your trades?

Not as long as I should be, because I am a greedy little so and so.

Just remember this works on stocks as well but that’s another story.

2 Likes

I guess I’m done for the day, not the best day, a bit choppy. Total profit £676.82 - a 6.76% gain.

Total account stands at £2906.10 profit - a 29.06% gain overall.

1 Like

Hiya @The_Baller

I see you taking small positions, while you succeed in the rows. My favorite position size is 1/2/3 million euro :heart_eyes: what’s special about sticking to small position sizes?

How do you see an entry or exit points in clean chats? S/R only how gives entry and exit points?

What’s the best strategy for 5min?

Tnx

Hey bud, the posts look good.

Whats your average risk per trade?

Cheers

I have no idea what you’re talking about here so I’m going to skip this.

Anything from 5% to 10% per trade.

Forgot to post yesterdays trades. Accidentally double clicked twice - not sure how that is even possible but entered AUDUSD twice. No big deal.

Closed a few trades this morning. Market looked a bit choppy. Need to go to the supermarket to buy lots of food. Why? Because the majority are working and its quiet.

Total profit for the week stands at £905.55 - a 9.05% gain.

The current week. Total profit stands at £3134.83 - a 31.34% gain overall.

3 Likes

:rofl: LMFAO!!!

I found myself doing the opposite… going from profit to loss back to profit.

a very brief back-of-the-envelope analysis I usually hit maximum profit closer to the beginning of my time in the trade.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum! They have helped me a lot.

KC

Ah ok…….unfollowing then lol

You both just need to follow each other.

Haven’t posted an update in a while.

Downloaded a bunch of games for my PS4 - you can guess the rest, it involves pizza.

Latest.

End of the week. Again, not the best week, not that happy, but it will do.

Made £1103.27 profit this week - an overall gain of 11.03% - just about acceptable according to my standards.

Experiment in general. Total profit stands at £3332.55 - an overall gain of 33.32% - just about acceptable.

My current open positions which I will hold.

Big boy stuff

A client of mine asked me to increase the risk on their account, they said knock it up a gear to be precise.

So today I did.

A total profit of £2388.96 in under 24 hours, that’s what most people earn for a months work here.

If I told you the size of this clients account you would be surprised, its not that big.

Remember you don’t need big boy money to win, just a big boy mindset.

5 Likes

Been following your posts…

Its making me wanna trade the same way you do…

Ive been trading for 3 years now. I got a $20000 account, and ive just lost my job and bills to pay.

Maybe its time to like your client says ‘knock it up a gear’…

1 Like

11% on a week is a pretty good week my friend. That’s quite a lot of money for a lot of people. Good job and congratulations.

Nice to hear from you @jamerz1991 - judging by your username you’re born in 1991, which makes you a few years younger than me.

I am assuming since you have an account with $20K USD - you’re from the USA or abroad.

Losing your job is not fun but then again losing your $20K won’t be fun either - especially if you’ve got bills to pay.

Firstly a few questions to ask are, whats been going on for the past 3 years? Have you been trading with a live account? Following the same strategy for 3 years? What’s the deal here, are you making money or just not making enough?

Secondly, in your position I would trade your $20K account like a $10K account. You’ve been following this thread, its a £10K account, you don’t need more than that for now.

Thirdly, trading this way isn’t anything special, its more common sense - and more importantly its about ROI on your time.

Smart money doing business at certain levels don’t sit there with several indicators on their chart, waiting for some magical moving average crossover - they know what level they want to do business at.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Only 2.5 hours invested this week so can’t complain.

1 Like

Compared to the 60 hours I spent in front of my PC or watching on my phone that’s a great reward to effort ratio. Ah, well, we all trade differently.

1 Like