The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

mwah that’s already trending down since jan 2018 or, with a wider scope - 2014, so that will straighten itself out.

Exactly. Not to worried, this is a patient players game. Slowly slowly pick off positions and bank the cash.

2 Likes

Tried something different today, I usually slag off scalpers, but I get their point, its the fun element.

Total for today, £228.29.

Grand total £13,954.25.

2 Likes

Baller, glad to see you are back in action. It has been a quiet period.

Would it be posdible to include the currency pairs on your screen shot?

thank you.

Total was a bit of a in and out shake it all about, again, its the fun element.

Total for today, £367.18.

1 Like

Grand total so far, £14,321.43.

For some perspective that’s £14.3K on top of the original £10K.

5 Likes

@The_Baller I see you have implemented GBP in your trades too. A few months ago you said that you don’t trade GBP especially in times like this.

I guess these times are over, referring to Brexit I guess, or is it something else that motivated you to include GBP in your trades?

These times are over, for me at least.

Time to cash in.

I’ve followed your blog from the beginning. Nice work. Wish I could see what you see.

Slow day today, £170.99.

Can’t complain about the week, £627.09.

Nice to have you onboard.

I don’t see nothing special. All I know is when the majority are going one way, its time to take a step back and ask yourself, why.

5 Likes

Hi @The_Baller just curious do you look at foundation or putting more weighting more on money flow / trend only? Also aside from this experience I assume it’s normal to have positions against you for an extended period of time whilst negative swap keeps adding on, as long it’s not hitting your SL? Assuming the SL+negative swap is already calculated into the amount of risk you willing to take.

Not really no.

Yes.

Correct.

Of course.

4 Likes

Would this apply to EUR/GBP? Watching for possible long entry based on the M TF.

KC

I see here that you have chosen to go with various position sizes. How do you determine how many lots to go with when you open a trade?

@The_Baller EURAUD has been on an uptrend on the monthly since 2012. What motivated you to short it? Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Hi The_Baller,
i have question. Sometimes if market going against you add next position on same pair (use multiple entrys with smaller amount) or use only strict full amount ( one pair = one entry)?

You could well be right, or it could keep sinking.

Right now, the minority are short. So always good to sit back and see what unfolds at this level.

All depends on the risk I want to take. Most of these trades were 10 pips or less, if you’re aiming for 10 pips you have to go big or go home.

3 Likes

Even on a solid uptrend there’s always room to short and vice versa, the only reason it worked was the fact I only took a few pips and was out, usually when it was in a downtrend on the 4 hourly > The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

2 Likes