The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Hi Bob,

You seem like a nice guy. Sorry for stealing your six-pack. Damn beer taste great. Couldn’t help but get a few during my escape. I forgive you for putting me inside your beer fridge. (You could have left a note inside the fridge though; explaining why I ended up there in the first place. We could have been BFFs right now) XOXO

awesome bag pipes

Hay just got here whats up…play on words ha ha im just looking 4 now.

From all that said Rob, i like the part about the Kardashians. Now lets get back to work forex. ))

On my way to work

This is me having some iced -tea from a restaurant in bangkok,thailand last march. :slight_smile:

Wallstreet. Ballin’. Very nice. haha

This is awesome! You any good at playing the bagpipes?! Be honest and not humble haha

I’m OK. Not world class by any stretch of the imagination, but I can hold my own. I would love to be better.

Me in black and white! Nice to meet you all! :slight_smile:

Fresh member here. And to give people in the community an idea on how I look like, here is my cute photo taken at a MTR station in Hong Kong. BTW, I am still single and ready to mingle.:10: :10: :rolleyes:

Here I am, from italy with love! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Allen. Great to see here. I am from Manila too.

I hope I’ll be able to contribute to the community and help any out there who might possibly know less than me. :slight_smile:

Hi. Great to see you here. :wink:

Hello there. Surely, you’ll be able to contribute to this forum. Hope to hear more from you.

Hello from St. Pete, FL

me from india …i cam to home from my college and bought two lovely birds :stuck_out_tongue:

You are not serious arent you?