The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Hello, I’m 19 and I just joined today.

I upgraded my significant other.

Hi every one, I a new here and a somewhat nervous, I hope you guys guide me here. Thanks.

I love swimming especially sprinting ! yeah !!!

Hi I am Richard, learnt Forex by myself since June this year and have tried to do the demo trading for different strategies. My current strategy is scalping . I will use fundamental analysis to predict the long term trend and try to zoom in to 5 min chart to decide go for long or short. If the trend is in the same direction as my analyzed prediction, i would place a wider stop loss. If the trade is not in the same direction as my long term prediction, i would place a narrower stop loss. I would usually focus in few trade which has the larger movement ( strong attack) . I use Fibonnacci Retracement, EMA, Bollinger band, support and resistance the most . My aim is to attain a 50 % gain of my account balance every week. I focus on GBP USD , EUR USD and USD-JPY only. My real account is $5000 and there is a long way down the journey. Have a lot to learn since i have zero financial background but i am very strong in maths :cool:

Used to trade with a group for a few years. Stopped about 4 years ago to travel and ended up retiring to travel longer. Been gone a year now but now my lady also wants to trade. Starting back to babypips school plus I need to find a rhythm again. :slight_smile:

What is it? O_o

I AM that lady so I guess I don’t need to post my own! :wink:

Here’s me, with my wife and daughter.

And since tomorrow is Halloween, here’s my little bunny getting ready for trick-or-treating:

Hi All,
I am the new member of the community.
Salesforce is an in-depth platform. However, occasionally you hit limitations and need development to create code for triggers, Visual Force pages, applications specific to your business and so on. That’s where the CloudSocius Agile Development Team of heroes come to the rescue.

Hi All,
I am the new member of the community.

true freedom

funny pic:60:

Dear All,

i’m abdul, Independent Trader from indonesia and i hope , i can learn more about forex at this forum.

Thanks

Hey guys this is me.I am new to trading and looking forward to a good and Knowledgable experience.
Trading is a field one can’t fight alone.A lot of help and important news and experience from you all guys will help me a lot.

Cheers

Here’s me helping out a photographer.

Im clueless so I figure good place to start?! Im not so young and way behind on the game so my friend suggests stocks etc and I agree.

This is me and my baby.

here is new member from Switzerland LOL ,nice to meet you guys,

My mug

oooooh mamamiaaaa!!.. you are beautiful!!!

1 Like