The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Tell me something i dont know…

ICT, that beach/money picture, that’s something else. Ah man, I majorly cringed just looking at it. It takes balls to post that bad-boy, fair play to you.

Here’s a few pics of one of my hobbies.

I love it! Thanks for sharing… and what hair products you rocking in this one? :smiley:

I am actually looking for it right now… lots of boxes of pics to sort through… I will have it on here tonight for sure. I know you want to see the PizzaPipMaker in his finest duds… I won’t disappoint. lol

BTW Video rendering as well… only covering Fiber as Cable will be focus Monday. :57:

That’s awesome! Scarey but awesome! :smiley:

You resemble the Squidge I had in mind bro! lol that’s funny

That was not scary, but this was:

Out for a nice walk with Mrs cat (well fed)

Ten minutes later, I thought I would be desert!

Pic out of focus 'cause I almost s…t myself

Ha ha I was on a mountaineering expedition.
That was two weeks of sweat, wind, and Amereican Crew hair gel for Men :wink:
Ha ha okay, no hair gel

What’s your home town? Hardy was born near my home town and worked there before he became famous.

Yes that was the Kilimanjaro crater rim, and I believe you can see the curvature of the earth in the background. :slight_smile:

Stan Laurel was born in my home town of Ulverston.

It’s a small world. There you are from Laurel’s town and here I am from Hardy’s. Actually several small towns around here lay claim to Hardy.

Proof that someone over 40 & 2 stone overweight can run a half marathon in 2 hours (Barcelona Half Marathon 2010)

Hey found about this thread only yesterday… had to jump in …

… and the best photo of all … my son Jaydon :slight_smile:

… and the best photo of all … my son Jaydon :slight_smile:

[/QUOTE]

So that’s where babies come from.

Ireland in all its glory, grey skies and all

Isn’t it somewhere around Connemara?

Sorry, I mean Dingle

You were closer with Connemara, its Sligo…North West…maybe you didn’t recognise it cos its NOT raining! :slight_smile:

ahh since we are doing Ireland photos here I am at one of my favorite stops, Skellig Michael. This is from 2007, I’m a lot more gray from trying to figure out forex.