The Babypips School of Pipsology Graduates & Certificate

I got through with my School of Pipsology just yesterday and as promised, am here to update you on the new graduate in town.
To be frank, i have always struggled with getting physical degree but never relented and am a great believer of self-education; it all started when i was finding a way of making money for myself, i’ve gone through many processes from gambling to blogging, writing & digital designs, but in all this processes, forex trading is one i can say i very much adopted and looking to become a full-time trader soon.

Since joining the forum while learning, i have met other traders whose contributions in the community i can’t but emphasize:
@ria_rose @ponponwei @tommor @steve369 @Pauley1 @ProfesorPips

And because Babypips never had a certificate for graduands, i made one for myself and looking forward to help other graduates who will be interested in one to make theirs.
PS: I’m getting this certificate printed in hardcopy and framed on the wall of my room. Will get you guys updated when that’s done.

Your take on the certificate?

8 Likes

That’s awesome, and thank you for the name drop!

I do think Babypips should perhaps create an official certificate for its graduates. Other places do, for example I have a certificate for completing the e-Toro trading course.

Sure. I’ll have to mention some of the administrators i know here maybe they can take it into consideration, @Penelopip @Pipstradamus.
PS: I’m having the unsigned copy in PDF format if any of Babypips administrators won’t mind getting it signed for me? Not satisfied with my signature over there.

I love this! Congratulations @ayodimej1! I’m so happy you made a certificate for yourself and look you now even have the graduate sticker on your profile! :clap:

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations on completing the School of Pipsology! Great idea to have your certificate printed and framed! It will serve as a source of motivation and inspiration. :+1:

How to get the certificate from Babypips. Cos i just completed the course of Forex from Preschool to Graduation. Pls guide me thanks.

1 Like

Yo, it looks very cool! Congratulations and the idea is great!
I wish I had one for myself!:))
Babypips should definitely take your concept.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Lim!
You can put your name to appear on the cert here, i’ll get you a printable version.

Warm Regards,
Ayọ

Sure, i believed they’re working towards that. Inspite of that, if you’ve completed the school of Pipsology, you can put your name to appear on the cert here, i’ll definitely get you a printable version.

Warm Regards,
Ayọ