The best FX trading course

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: ! To be frank i have wasted money on many courses and some are really good.
The worst ones are

1. MTI education --> Full of sales and sales and sales pitches in every webinar.
  2. Colibri Trading --> Concept is simple but not in depth. The Author/Trader is ready to help but the course in itself is not self sufficient. No proper entry and exit explained with examples. No money management rules explained. The course is not complete.

The are very good courses as well as books

1. Hector traders forex knights program --> simple language, hours of videos on entry , exit, money management, reason behind the strategy, there 5 strategy explained and live trading videos are also available.
  2. Jim Browns High Probability Trading —> very straight forward and you will not regret this course.

I have taken a few from Udemy for 10$ :slight_smile: during Christmas offer, will let you know if i find something useful there.

If i come across something usefull , i will be honest in sharing it here !

1 Like

Yes … I have started going through this BabyPips school . I somewhere found a PDF of the same in some other forum. Will let you know incase i find it . Thanks a lot for your kind reply !

1 Like

Piece of advice:
A course is great and can often be helpful, it’s good to keep educating yourself.
However there is a trap where you feel like you’re making progress by merely shifting from course to course, book to book.

It’s important to be trading and gaining experience whilst reading and attending courses.
You’re unlikely to find the holy grail of courses.
Each course might teach you something unique and the sum of all the knowledge you learn from the courses will eventually help you figure out what is necessary for trading.

Then you’ll continue attending courses and reading books, because the education never stops.

Its not much worthy if its free, you know :wink:

Yes I agree… Plan is to start with one strategy and go ahead practicing it !

Also regarding Colibri Trader … They are not ready to give me my money back … Instead i need to recommend the course to other people and if they join i will get 100$ for each person, which i won’t do :slight_smile: !

This is how people are… Am just considering that I lost my purse with 269$ in it.

I have all the proof including the skype chat ! Don’t fall Prey for this guy !

I have tried forexmentor, Anton Kreil’s forex course and Karma Senge’s masterclass courses personally. I did take some free ones, but those are not worth mentioning. I really didn’t seem to connect with the forexmentor program. And although I loved Anton’s program, it was more like a complete head screw than anything. It seemed like it was made for people with an IQ of over 300. lol. But Karma’s course was the best that I have ever taken. He actually makes trading easy to understand. And for me, thats everything. Not like Anton’s course where I would only understand ⅓ of what he actually was talking about. Since Karma’s masterclass course, I am actually profitable for once and for the last 7 months too. I am not making a ton yet, since I started with a very small account, but hey, it’s something right? So. That’s my thoughts. Hope they help.

1 Like

Karma’s Master class course is very very costly :frowning: !!! 4000$ :rolleyes:

Came across a Course in Udemy by Michael Coleman titled “Learn to Trade the Forex Market In Your Spare Time”.

Simple and interesting mechanical Trading system. Very easy to understand , he claims that he uses this for his living.

So am trying that on a Demo Account. Will have to try at-least for 6 months !

I have been using Chris Capre’s “Advanced price action” course for a while. He teaches a different approach than a lot of other traders. I like it, and it seems legit.

Hi Naadhan,

I am Colibri Trader. I would like to share my experience with you with the community, too. You have contacted me regarding my course and said you want to buy it but you were struggling financially. My course was already significantly reduced. Nevertheless, I have decided to give you even further discount considering your financial state. Literally, next day you asked for the money back. This is not a sufficient time to go over the whole course material and the videos and I asked you why you wanted the money back. After giving me a vague answer, I said there is a 30-day money back option but you at least need to give me some feedback. Then you started asking a lot of questions regarding the trading course and we literally exchanged 13 e-mails, where I was sending you screenshots, trying to explain everything you could not understand in great details. If someone has any doubts about it, please e-mail me, and I can forward the whole history CC-ing Naadhan, so we can do that absolutely transparently. What I am not going to take here is the fact that someone, who has been given so much has turned my good gesture into a series of ungrateful comments. I hope this gives the other side of the story and helps people to question everything they read. I am open for questions or again, if someone wants to see our chain of e-mails, I would gladly provide it.

Hello Naadham

I have bought the Colibri Course back in May, since then I have reviewed it over 20 times. After studying it, it has kept me out of allot of bad trades that in it self if worth the cost of the course. There is a saying that goes like this, " you can give a winning system to two traders, one will make money with it while the other will lose money with it."
Why do you think that is ? I want you to really think about that.
It is never the systems or the courses fault. There are no successful traders that play the victim game. All you are doing by giving bad or in this case false reviews is broadcasting about yourself and your trading abilities.

I suggest you deeply study this course and wait for the entry signals as outlined, Colibri is sharing with you a proven methodology which you have missed in your hurry to get a refund. His system works in all types of markets. I use it to trade indicies successfully.

hi naadhan,

am harry. am sorry to hear that you have not successfully applied colibritrader’s method.

i also took colibri trader’s course. it took me some time (almost a year) to gain some enlightment of what colibritrader’s teaching. once you understand what he teaches, it is mind blowing.

what we pay for colibritrader’s worth much more once we understand what colibritrader teaches.

definetely need to check out colibritrader’s setup frequently on his website to understand what he teaches (actually people can just follow his setup and profit without taking his course, the course is for people who wants to know how most of the time his setups hits the TP than SL).

am glad colibritrader makes videos to explain his pdf, reading pdf alone may be confusing for some, his videos help those to chew his material in clear and concise manner.

the course only seems so simple because some people may think that they’ve already known what he explains on his couse.

Am not saying that method will not work. But the trader has not clearly explained everything in detail.

what i get from your statement here is you have not really understood colibritrader’s explaination. seems you see pieces of puzzles but you don’t know what the puzzles should look like in the end.

for almost a year, colibritrader keeps on guiding me until i get what the pieces of the puzzles looks like once put together.

let’s have an analogy colibritrader as swimming instructor. colibritrader teaches harry how to swim, took harry almost a year so harry can swim. colibritrader teaches naadhan how to swim, naadhan hasn’t practiced enough and already ask for refund, yet naadhan said “am not saying his teaching can’t make people swim, but his instruction is not detail”.

i let people think whether

1. swimming instructor OR
  2. swimming student with lack of persistance

to blame?

colibritrader’s course has many examples so we get what the teaching is, yet we still need to practice, reading examples alone is not enough to get what he teaches for my case

colibritrader is very nice, people can profit from reading his setup from his website without taking his professional course. his course shows how he gets his setup - so we can maximize ourselves with opportunities for instruments he hasn’t covered in his setups.

so naadhan, if you think what you wrote here help some people, i think what you wrote here doesn’t make sense.

definitely need to challange which part of colibritrader’s teaching is not right so you deserve to get your money back (meanwhile your challange may help you to grasp on his teaching and hopefully you can be colibri)

once i understand colibritrader’s teaching, i simply don’t understand why people keep on reading news or forum etc for trading.

it may not be the holy grail, but am happy it results in profit

hope what i write helps those who are lost in trading, let colibritrader be the guide

1 Like

He HAS. He has said several times in this thread “Feel the price, and dance with it.” Clearly this guy is a FOREX trading genius.

According to me; BabyPips School is the best training course! Although, it’s a free service! But too much useful to learn technical and fundamental analysis of Forex business!

3 Likes

I find that, after finishing babpips school, the thing that benefited me most was scouring the internet for as many free/cheap FOREX trading strategies/set-ups as I could find and then asking myself:

• Do I understand this set up? Can I see where it could actually be a profitable strategy?
  • What market conditions are necessary for this set up to be profitable?
  • Under what market conditions would this plan absolutely NOT be profitable?
  • What time frame does this plan return it’s profits in? Scalp? Intraday? Swing? Long term?
  • Is this in sync with my personality and my ability to delay gratification/need for instant gratification?
  • How much time does this plan require from me to monitor my trading?
  • Is this in keeping with my lifestyle, and the amount of time/time of day that I can set aside for trading?

Do this with the various set-ups available for free here on babypips (3 Ducks, Cowabunga, The High Five, etc), and ones available for free/cheap on the internet (50 Pips a Day, London Open Breakout, The Simple Strategy, etc) and before you know it you will have built your OWN trading system tailored to your own skills, personality, and lifestyle.

Honest to God, I am convinced that, thanks to babypips, a person can become a profitable FOREX trader and the ONLY think he will have to spend money on is a copy of Mark Douglas’s book Trading in the Zone.

4 Likes

Very good thoughts! Mark Douglas is one of my personal favourite, as well! I must say that the most important thing in your trading is the risk/money management! Do not be swayed aside by the strategy itself. It is great to have a good strategy, but a strategy does not make a trader profitable. What does is persistence, great money management skills and the ability to stay in a winning trade for as long as possible. Although, I have a trading strategy, what I am teaching my students is mostly risk/money management. These should be the starting and ending points of any successful trading strategy. Before submitting your next order ask yourself: what is the worst that can happen if I am following my trading plan. If it is losing more than 2% of your capital, you probably are doing something wrong. Try changing your bad habits more often than your trading strategy!

Stealth Vendor much.

The Ever Watchful VIPER

With the basic development of forex, many traders are joining this global market. But each forex trader will require sufficient trading understanding to ensure here profitable trading expedition. From my view, Babypips school is the best place to acquire knowledge.

Hey, I had some idea about Forex but wanted to upgrade my skills and decided to try out coding the trading strategies. I have done Quantra’s course on Forex. It was awesome as it not only explained the concepts but also included interative coding exercises to practice. I think you can try this out if you are interested in implementing your trading strategies through coding.

1 Like