The best FX trading course

You actually get better results on a 1min TF, bet your friend doesn’t know that. If only there was 30second TF…

dear trader… what you just said here is 100% absurd … you gotta be joking !!! :33:

You can have that. Try download J-trader from dukascopy. Actually tick charts is better than 1m. Well it depends on your strategy :slight_smile:

I’ll rest my case with ICT here. Your account speaks for yourself. :57:

If that is your answer to a simple question, you don’t have much of a case to rest on. When you went on ICT’s thread and started talking sh&t, ICT asked you to put your money where your mouth is, but you didn’t take him up on that. And one more thing, if you are such a great trader, why don’t you start a thread sharing your great knowledge?

You have a big mouth and like to criticize people for trying to help others, but there is no substance to any of your words.

Is that the “Dance with the FX Holy Grail Trading System”?? :smiley:

No, i think what luiz meant was price action or some called it supply and demand or support and resistance. Those trading at a bank usually has depth of market(DOM) which retailers do not have access to. DOM for retailer usually is only for a few levels deep. They may see where orders are nesting and act. But nowadays price doesn’t behave like how it used to because of…, especially in fx it is volatile than ever.

Hey luiz… :slight_smile:

First your comments are taken out of context… the video you referred to is titled how to capture Explosive Forex Profits… not 5 minute firecrackers swings. The context of my comment you cite is to illustrate the “Institutional Level” sponsorship you see in the daily chart swings are not limited to perspectives found on a 5 minute chart. Your point conflicts with it’s source material… namely my concepts… I trade on a 5 minute chart based on the daily chart premise. Precisely how Banks do, and yes I have more understanding and insights than I led on here at Babypips… your posts bring a smile to my face just the same. Thanks! :slight_smile:

:27: sssh don’t let that secret out of the bag… you might ruin me and my chances of looking “educated”.

Please tell us more about this Bank Trader friend… I’m all ears. :wink:

Good trading mate :slight_smile:

you are still use this course? How it works’s?

A DAX trader teaching the best FX course? Lmao.

I highly doubt it is the best course. The best courses will teach you how markets work, the structure of price, order flow and liquidity interaction to move price, etc. There are a few really good ones that do that, but most are crap.

Scaling 1000s of pips is easy on the right market conditions. I did that myself following this E/U downtrend from a long-term perspective. Even babypips teaches scaling in and out. However, scaling is not some holy grail and from some perspectives, it adds additional risk for a ****tier price. I’d like to see you put your money where your mouth is before I buy that this is the best FX course.

IMO, school of pipsology is the bomb and also a couple of books and forums … paying for courses is being a little lazy

I also salute innercircle for his dedication and sharing of wisdom here at babypips!

please i need a link to the colibri trader’s trading course. thanks for the information.

Good job as you have tried several courses for learning the forex trading, you will succeed in forex and will earn reasonable amount, I will also advice you that you should also work on demo account sincerely as demo is the best option for learning forex practically.

Babypips is the best for his Forex learning School.

Hi Am Naadhan,

I tried this Colibri Trader…
But the course material is not self-sufficient. The stop loss placement alone is clear, there is no precise entry point described as well as the exit.

No clear cut example. Everything is explained so small that it lacks depth in the name of simplicity.

The 24 videos you get is not something apart from the PDF but the contents of the PDF repeated in video format :frowning: !
Nothing extra. Am feeling cheated and am asking for Money Back but no response till now.

The course costed 267$ USD.

Am not saying that method will not work. But the trader has not clearly explained everything in detail.

Example , you watch hectors 3SMA videos and Colibri videos , you will understand what i mean.

I don’t know if they will give my money back as promised or not :frowning: !

Will update you guys… I think this will at-least help some people.

1 Like

Trading course is very essential to boost up your learning speed. As price action is considered a good method for trading so you can choose from many price action trading courses that are offered online.

I think things are even more easier these days, as so many brokers offer educational course online that we can take advantage of!