The best month and time to trade forex and the worst month and time to trade forex

I didn’t know he/she had been suspended, what prompted you to check out his profile?

I notice there is a trend going on and hope that you are legit.

I am as legit as they come. I noticed as the name did not appear after I typed @… I wonedered why his name did not show. So I checked. I am not him, if that is what you are thinking.

Your reply is greatly appreciated, there are a lot of trolls lately. I notice a pattern in their behavior…

1 Like

I am sure we will have great discussions in the future!

1 Like

Thank you for the insight Information
My name it’s RASTA I very new to trading , in my opinion I think every month is the best month to trade if you make the trend your best-friend and remember not being in the position is trading as well.

Please correct me if I’m wrong and thank you so much more and happy trading to all.

Personally It is considered a best month every time you end in profit, Markets have their own best months, just like everyone else.

Thank you so much SmallPaul I appreciate it we learn everyday
I really need help to master the market
Thanks once again

There are better and worse months for trading, and many will tell you this. I think it is intuitive. Summer months, slower due to holiday season. December, especially as you get closer to Christmas, slower because of, well, Christmas. The way you notice is lower volume and wider spreads. If you want to make a quick trade, you might realize that the price does not move very much, and that the spread is very wide. Meaning you will have problems closing your trade at a profit, as the spread is too wide. Kind of like trying to do a trade an hour before the FX market closes on Friday afternoon. It is dead and you will most likely be stuck over the weekend.

1 Like