The best strategy that your broker does not want you to know

Fine ,the pair may well range this week or abit of a reversal, but the dollar is obviously in bull trend overall just making your strategy maybe abit more precarious

maybe dollar is strong but this strategy does not care about all this data because it is a short period investment maybe max over a week period
again we are in testing mode

you suggest setting up a stop loss and hope it wont be hit

Lol I’m not getting involved keep up your tests though see how you do

1 Like

Expert4x has had tremendous success with this approach.

1 Like

time to close the sell trade
and reopen
buy 0.1lot
sell 0.1lot at same time

That’s all Expert4x can say, they are vendors of EA’s which follow such rules as you have outlined.

Perhaps they have a circuit-breaker rule to get them out alive if price goes from range to trend.

Sir, I don’t think so its a good one, we can never assume in this market even often after having a 80% authentic news market can change mood and spoil U.

time to close eurusd buy
and reopen 2 opposite trades

I believe this strategy will work in RANGING MARKET only . It might be a good idea to defined a Resistance and Support line and work this strategy through that zone only. I will select a few pairs, try that and report back before market closing on Friday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suggest you let price run freely until you see something unusual happening in the market (even in other pairs) then you close the winning trade and reopen 2 opposite ones
a fixed zone is not advisable in my pov

Sounds like you need to learn to hedge with Options instead, might be better luck.

get ready to close all open trades == not now but soon

1 Like

EURUSD time to
close winning trade
and reopen
buy 0.1 lot
sell 0.1 lot

EURUSD time to
close winning trade
and reopen
buy 0.1 lot
sell 0.1 lot

if you made profit close everything and go have fun
if not close winning trade and reopen
same previous trades

What about the spread that would make the losing trade higher than the gaining side by double

it will be paid by your profit
here is the balance since i started 7 days ago
I think this strategy has potential
I will have to do more testing to be sure

2 Likes

@zrrsys, Not bad, 18%+ in a couple of days… The trolls will be along shortly to rant it was a fluke…

You should run the same trial 5-6 more times just to confirm that this weeks market conditions didn’t favor your strategy in the short term.

Most here have never run a business, so no exposure to Turnover, Overheads and Net Profits etc. etc.

Turnover $786.76 - Overhead (Cost of doing Business) $598.53 = Net Profit $188.23…

188.23 over 1000 = 18.8% ROI…

Max DD was 9.29% which while not an issue during the testing should be brought back to around 3%. This can be done by increasing the account to $3000 providing you continue to use the same lot size across the strategy.

Improving entries and exits should claw back a few percentage points as you become more experienced at laying up positions.

You can also add Tax Claimable inputs for Spread and Commissions. In Australia any costs associated in generating a Taxable Profit are deductible…

1 Like

you right The strategy need more stress test
this week the eurusd was bouncing very hard which made the strategy give good result