The best way to stay consistent!

Aha! Thanks SR!

Yes I do, however there is a lot of resistance there a little higher and now the dynamic/impulsive move has been created and the indicator is back to zero, Iā€™d wait a little on this one, take it higher up

Hi Guys

GBP/USD will rally off SR level and dynamic move off 1 hr

Hey SR, Iā€™m still a little bit confused about where to place my stop losses and profit targets. This is where I have entered (1.5727), set my S/L (1.5803) and my T/P (1.5510). I was confident about this until you mentioned the GBP/USD rallying in your latest post. Iā€™m still short on that trade! Here is the images of my trade.

I set the S/L just above the swing high, then used a 1:3 risk reward ratio. Am I aiming for too many pips? I think I may have gone wrong by actually MAKING THE TRADE off the 4hr chart instead of using the 1hr or lower?

Hi Guys

GBP/USD will rally off SR level and dynamic move off 1 hr

Are you talking about this potential rally off this S/R level? If so, then I can change my T/P level from my short and set up a nice long as per your advic eas I close the previous trade.

Thoughts?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Yes exactly

Exciting! One thing that isnā€™t mentioned in the thread is the amount of leverage you use with your account. Iā€™m currently paper trading at 1:20 leverage. What would you recommend? What leverage do you use?

Leverage is not important for now, use the least possible, trade with 10 cents per pip whilst you learn

Hi SR, great thread here, been going over it slowly the last week to try and learn your technique. Thanks for all the transparency in sharing your system.

Did you manage to catch the trade on the GPB/USD you mentioned? I drew my zone off the 4-hourly chart (actually exactly the same as the one amaclaurin has attached), it seemed to retest and bounce off a level just slightly higher.

Drawing the zone seems to be the most difficuilt, any chance you could show us the zones you went off if you did catch this trade? Being able to get the zone drawn as accurate and tight as possible seems paramount to the success of this strategy.

Thanks SR. Here is one recent trade i took. all three screenshots are of the same trade so u know exactly what i was looking at.

Any comments will be appreciated. took this trade short due to the daily dynamic move. obviously this didnt work out.

I will upload more trades after i take them and let u critique the ones you have time to. Thanks

With the dynamic moves shown on the wave indicator, do we regard the size of the impulse move in terms of the ā€œpeakā€ or the ā€œlengthā€ of the wave? Ie. Does the peak have to be bigger than the previous wave? Or is it the length that has to be bigger than the previous wave?

Hi DeeSam

The cable missed by order by 30 pips so I didnt manage to get long on itā€¦

Forgot to add the H1 chart from that trade

The price determines the size of the Waves Indicator peak because of the momentum of the move. Usually the dynamic price action will result in a big peak, compare the peak to a previous peak.

The cable will go lower based off the Daily and the H4 dynamic moves down, its still in correction mode.

I always place stops above the upper zone for shorts and below lower zone for longs, swing highs/lows are always an option aswell. 1:3 ratios I have found work well with this strategy, if you stop out with your entry it doesnt mean that your direction is wrong, find another SR level to use and re-enter the trade making your risk vs reward even better as you will get better prices and better ratios with your initial profit target.

Daily SR level was fine and dynamic move was evident. H4 however at the point where price hit the zone was not in sync with Daily, H4 was indicating a dynamic move up at that stage. Sr levels we perfect thoughā€¦

Unfortunate you missed it, but thanks for the reply, Iā€™m slightly more confident in my zones now. :slight_smile:

Possible big short opportunity on Cable coming up?

yes possibility if they line up

how about this one SR?

All comments are welcome!

Should the dynamic move on the daily have disqualified this trade or is this acceptable becaause of the 4hr and 1hr?

To me the daily is showing the direction you should be looking out for. In this case waiting for the indicators to return to 0 and then SHORTING because of the huge peak of red in that daily. The short appears to be off a higher resistance level though, so you may get some pips out of it still :slight_smile:

I would wait for SRā€™s opinion =P