The best way to stay consistent!

Welcome Giles!

You will need the indicator as the system is based on dynamic moves through elliot wave and also SR levels. There is a recap thats been done on the system on page 83 post #829, and also the indicator is located in a zip file in previous posts.

Looks good for the long, will take some time but should get there

thats a very important thing to mention on dynamic wave alighining in higher and lower timeframes thenx SR

Yes njokie it is very important

I have been busy this week and unable to post much but i just wanted to say as of now im looking at close to 350 pips since monday. I drasticly lowered my lot size after having too bad weeks in a row and feeling unsure of my grasp on the technicals of the strategy, so money wise im still down but i feel good about the week as a whole. I also decreased the number of pairs i was watching to 9 or 10 which i feel helped alot also. Just so you know SR i check this thread numerous times a day when i get the chance and your posts are always read carefully. It seems like it has quieted down some over the last couple weeks here but i hope you will continue to post when u feel the urge. Thanks again

Im here billko, been a little busy the last few weeks, been offered a role at tradingit.com because I have been active in their trading room, sounds promising will keep you postedā€¦

Iā€™ve been having a bit of a shocker with this recently. I think I am jumping into trades to easily. I should hold off to perfect or near perfect setups.

I need to go back and read how to use the indicator properly. I am placing about 95% emphasis on SR levels, 5% on the indicator, 0% on candlestick formations.

I wont place another order until I am placing utmost importance on all of the above points, and possibly more importantly, trading with candlesticks aligned to the NY Close (so finding another broker to use their charting softwareā€¦)

Hi SR,

Would you mind posting a few of the trades that you are currently in? Iā€™d like to compare to see if I have missed any entries or if I am applying the method correctly. Here are snapshots of all the trades that I am currently in (a few you have already given the green light in previous posts):

AUDCAD - The dotted line is where i got in. You have the ok on this one in a previous post.

EURAUD - This one was a little more aggressive since the indicator on the 4 hr hasnā€™t reverted past the zero line yet, but it has on the one hr chart. Here is the one hour:

GBP/CHF 4 hr and 1 hr Below:

On this one, (like the GBP/CHF trade) the 4 hr indicator hasnā€™t crossed the line but is has on the one hour. If i undertand the method correctly this means it is ok to enter the trade. Please let me know if this is not the case.

I am also in a USD/JPY long which I believe you had given the green light on as well. (didnā€™t realize you could only post 5 pics per post).

Anyone please feel free to comment on these trades! Thank you!!

Hi Giles

The most important aspect of this system is to define the direction through the indicator/elliot waves, as this will help filter which SR levels to utilizeā€¦Otherwise there are so many SR levels on many timeframes, without the dynamic direction you wont know which SR levels to useā€¦The SR levels dont require candle patterns as a form of entry because it is using price levels at that pointā€¦

Hope this helps

SR Player, congratulations for the thread. It deserves to be on 1st page of the forum.
Let me ask you, how do you define your Entry, Stop and Target Points?

This looks good will take a closer look when I can. Thanks.

Hi pepeelpew

Thanks for the kind wordsā€¦

Entry is based off the SR level, Stop is above upper zone for Short and below lower zone for Long, target is based off 127% fib extension or next SR level that becomes an obstacle

Hi guys

Been a litlle busy the last 10 days or so, but here now if anyone needs anything

Hi SR Player, can I have your opinion, is there a set up occurring long on audusd if it retraces down to the 1.02 area
Thanks in advance

Sorry forgot to say 4hr

Hi SR,

Do you consider dynamic moves valid for your strategy if they include a weekend gap?

Yes gaps, news are all incorporated in technicals

Please attach chart so I can see the dynamic move and SR level

Hello SR Player, I have attached a file with the description of each step, with what I understand from the system. Please let me know if I am right.

1. The low is defined ONLY by the shadow of the lowest candle or candles.
  2. The Impulsive move happens with more volume and more faster than the correction. The correction has narrow candles with low volume.
  3. Once the candle reaches the zone of the lows and go down, is time to buy. The candle can not be closed, it is not important.
    ps: This candle is still not closed.

Also, could you kindly place a screenshot of same setups, including:
low (or high) + new low (or high) + test to the previous low (or high) but without an ā€œImpulsive Moveā€ for me to see the difference. I mean a ā€œfakeā€ setup which you would not trade because of the lack of the ā€œImpulsive Moveā€

ps2: Thanks for your kindness, sorry for my non native English lol

Hi pepeelpew

The zone is perefct in your drawing.
The impulsive move is based on the tradingit.com waves indicator.
Once the price reaches the zone of the lows you SELL not buy!