The best way to stay consistent!

Hey SR, welcome back.

What pairs are you guys eye’ing up?
Possible short on NZD/USD? 1 hour in dynamic down, waiting for retracement to a zone found on 4 hour chart (lows at 16 June-11 and 9 August-11).

Image posting is not working for me atm.

Welcome back Sr Player! I was worried you went rogue on us haha.

Here is a long position I am currently in. The top line was my entry at 1.0463 and I have a 50 pip Stop Loss at 1.0413. My profit target is set at 150 pips @ 1.0613. 1/3 RR. Any comments are much appreciated! Thank you!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29465

Hi SR,

Thanks for the education provided in this thread. I am looking forward to becoming proficient at this system, lets see how it goes!.

What do you think about this formation, NZD/JPY, short.

Thanks for your comments.

I can’t speak for SR but I like this one. The 1 hr indicator will have crossed the zero line before it would reach your entry. I guess the only thing that is giving me a little hesitation on this one is that the down spike on the indicator isn’t as big as I would have liked.

Referencing the indicator on the 4 hr chart.

Mods: Epic fail in the newsletter, talking about “SR Player and his system”… tsk tsk, makes me wonder if you even read a single post in here?

She’s one of our favorite [B][I]female [/I][/B] resident traders. :slight_smile:

Newsletter?

chukzi: Nice spotting, looks positive.

Looks a great set up Deesam

I think we are in a ABC correction on the H4 for this AUD/CAD, think its done its rally and ready to come down, lots of divergence evident…

I like it but must wait for indicator to retrace back to zero on H1 to suggest sufficient enough retracement

Hi cyanidez, what newsletter are you referring too? Not sure if I understand your comments, can you clarify please? Thanks

yes they do

they do it on last session, with live trading accounts…they have asked me to trade one of their accounts.

No I dont bronzbeard…It happens sometimes you dont get filled by a few pips.

tradingit.com has a full course on it

Potential LONG forming on AUD/NZD…

Good dynamic move off the Daily but we still need H4 waves indicator to retrace to zero, in doing so we might have an opportunity at the blue zone highlighted off the SR level highs.

Hi SR Player

I was in the trading room last night, it was good to see a real trader doing it live.
I picked up some useful pointers on trade management, which I think can really help my trading.
I opened an account with their broker, so I’m just waiting for that to be set up then I’ll be a permanent member.

When do you start with them? I’m curious to see how you enter trades using this system.

Nice spotting SR, it surely bounced hard. Found support just above my zone unfortunately so I missed it.

Sorry but cud u elaborate furthur of what is actually meant by distance between wicks n body? Do u mean if the wick is, say, 10 pips above the body, then the zone is a 10 pips size? what happens if a candle has wicks both at top n bottom? kindly forgive my ignorance n pls do advice, tks.

Yes piptronix as I said they do it all Live plus do something that noone else does, they put their b*lls on the line and that is give you access to their 2 Live accounts, they actually give you their LIVE login and password for Mt4 so you can view their performance and even copy their trades. They are up +717 pips this month, no BS you can access their terminal.

I agree the moderators are great very helpful and seem like good traders. The broker is pretty good from what I see with my account also.

Its still in negotiation, just considering it at the moment, but I like these guys because they dont charge any money for their services, its all free, they make money via the brokerage which they openly tell you…A really good community of traders.