The best way to stay consistent!

Hi eralinks

There is a word doc that has been produced from some helpful traders in this thread that explain this thoroughly, have a look at previous posts and it explains it all for you.

Hi there SR Player,

I am very much impressed with the simplicity of this strategy. I realise though that explaining the concept in text as simple as the strategy may seem is no easy task at all. I just want to suggest that if you could do just one video to explain the concept of this strategy it will help to better understand what you mean if you say things like ‘wait for the wave indicator to come to zero’ just an example.
I know you already spend so much time explaining this to us and it is very much appreciated. If you could please kindly consider this suggestion.

If this concept is also taught exclusively somewhere I am sure most people including myself will very much appreciate it if we are directed to such educational materials.

In any case Kudos to you for the invaluable information you are sharing.Stay Blessed.

Hi SR,

I spent the last two nights in the trading room and that is a great resource!! Dr B definitely knows her stuff and I am so stoked to hear her range based strategies. I can see how this is somewhat similar to your strategy or how it could be implemented. Do you use her range based strategy with the awesome oscillator, atr, and fibs? Or have you been successful with it? I got stopped out on my first attempt today, but I’m a bit curious.

Thank you!!

Hi SR player,
If SR levels are drawn only based on D1 TF, if we were to switch to a H1 or M5 TF Charts, the SR Levels will still be the D1 Levels?
I had also posted an earlier question on what u mean that zones are derived from the wicks from the real body . What is the real meaning? Is it say, a Candle has a top wick of 10 pips from the candle body top, so the zone should be a 10pips size? N shd we use only the top wicks for a HIGH ZONE n the bottom wicks for a BOTTOM ZONE? Then what happens if for a TOP ZONE marking, there is no top Wick or for a BOTTOM ZONE marking there is no bottom wick?
Sorry for the trouble n a Million Tks.

Hi SR Player,
Actually I just came across this thread a couple of days ago n now only reached post 169. I am studying almost every chart n notice that yr Long/Short directions normally follows the IT wave Indicator.
But on post 169’s Chart of Cable, u are on Long while the Wave is on a Short direction. Pls can u adv under what different situations will u coordinate yr directions with the Wave n what situations will u not flow as per the Wave?
Tks yr patience.

AMEN to that!!!

Im sure you mentioned early in the thread that there was a female trader that you learnt loads from on tradingit who trades breakouts/retractments. Who was that and is there a way to see her strategy other than the trading room as its sometimes hard for me to get in there with work etc? I already have full access and funded axitrader acc

Thanks

Hi SR player,
seems that u use the SR levels on D1, move down to H1/M15 etc n then enter on those TF when the Prc n or Wave indis setups occur with yr desired 1:3 etc TP target space. Pls do adv if instead of flipping down to lower TF, can I monitor n wait for the setups n Enter/Exit solely on the D1 TF? Reason is my work commitments do not allow me the luxury of needed monitoring time on lower time frames, whereas if I just apply D1 tf, I can start at endday n maybe revisit charts at Start of London n US mkt times for an hr or so. H’ever I believe u must hv reasons for switching over to lower TF for yr actual trading n wud be grateful too to know the reasons. Tks again.

Hi Eralinks,

SR earlier mentioned she only switches to the lower time frame if that is where the dynamic move (big wave/impulsive move) shows itself on the charts. Support level always based on higher time frames (4hrs and up). If a dynamic move plays out on the daily it will be taken from that perspective. (Note: the lower time frames are riskier so may require reduced lot size to manage).

Hope that helps.

Hi Kays

I will try and produce a video for you shortly

Hi bronzbeard

She trades very similar with her range breaks, once a range has been determined she will then wait for a break to either direction and then wait for a retracement back to the 50ema for an entry.

I on the other hand define the direction with elliot wave then wait for a retracement back to a SR level, similar strategy but using different tools. Many times her break out coincide with my elliot direction so they work well together at times.

Hi eralinks
The SR levels may be taken off weekly, Dailys and H4…Irrespective if you switch to a h1 chart the levels are still off those higher timeframes.

If we are going long, the zone will be measured from the top of the wick and the top of the body…If we go short the zone is measured from the bottom of the wick and the bottom of the body…If there are no wicks then we just purely use the body.

Hi eralinks

post #169 we went long because the waves indicator was bullish and so was the trend, not sure why you say the wave direction is in short direction…Have attached that post for you.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/44061-best-way-stay-consistent-17.html

Its the lady moderator with the range breaks, theres no material out there on these just in the Live trading room

Hi SR Player,
A Million Apologies but really not catching it yet n also confused by “DYNAMIC” n “IMPULSIVE” moves difference. Pls cud u be kind enough to put on Charts of noth types Moves to show examples n how to differentiate it?
Also awaiting yr teaching on how to use the WAVES, but since I’m now only on this post 702, maybe I hv not reached it yet.
Tks again.

Hi PeterBee,
Tks for yr info on the Elliot Wave Oscillator, appears similar to me, hope the other members will also d/ld it n comment if it’s similar to TradingIT’s Wave, which large wordings text on the Charts gvs me visual problems. Tks.

Dynamic and Impulsive means the same thing eralinks, it classifies a wave 3 move

Hey SR. Noticed any nice setups this week? I was long AUd/NZD and was in profit 60 pips (but only halfway towards a target of 1:3 risk:reward), it ended up creeping back to a trailed stop and closing break even.

ok cool thanks

Hi SR Player,
Sorry, only reading yr reply now when I reach this post now. Yes, I hv read that post n hopefully know it now.
Tks for this great thread.