The best way to stay consistent!

HI SR Player,

Unfortunately, the thread has gotten so long I’ve only got through the first 10 pages or so but I think I grasp your system. Attached you will see a screen shot of the USD CHF last night at 9pm EST. With your system, would I wait for the price to retrace back to where I placed the red line and then BUY? (It may have already but I haven’t seen the charts since that point as a bad storm came through and knocked out my internet…)

Also, you may have mentioned this already, but what is the basis for the value of your stops? I know your TP is 1:3 - 1:6 but I don’t know what you use to develop the stop value. I’d like to take this to email also if you wouldn’t mine. Please let me know and I appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Hi Jester

Yes the SR level you have chosen looks good, however please read through the whole thread as the SR levels are only used for a basis of entry and is only part of the process, the most important aspect of the system is to define the trend which is the first part and most important, this is done via the use of the tradingit.com waves indicator.

Good to have you back billko!

Anyone on anything today?

Hi SR, I’ve been trying this for a week or so and so far it’s been good. I’m using this strategy only with daily charts, so I have to wait for the setups to develop, maybe later I could work on the lower time frames…

For the moment I’m waiting for this two to be ready:

Let me know what you think.

This one also looks good, i think…

Let me know your thoughts

Well done Erixon!

Its been a quiet few days on this strategy, I think:54:. But then I have been eyeing only the daily, due to a lack of time on the one hand and a slight bias towards the daily anyhow. (speaking of which, i did close out a 130pip sell of on the Eur/GBP on Friday. Took a week to 3:1 on the daily)
Ok, the above looks like it could be a play in the next few days - USDJPY long on the 4hr, support drawn on the daily:

Hi Erixon

All trades look good in terms of dynamic moves and SR levels, just be cautious when you have divergence at the same time going againgst you, this signifies the end of a wave 5 normally and the beginning of an ABC correction.

Thanks SR, I see what you mean, I was hesitating to take those and instead went for the EUR/JPY one which didn’t work out. The NZD/USD is moving up well but didn’t reached the zero level so I didn’t took it. Now I’m watching this to see how it works out:

Erixon, the indicator measures a sufficient level of retracement always!

Do not enter off a SR level until the tradingit.com waves indicator retraces back to zero.

Hi SR,

Thanks for your patience dealing what so many questions on this thread.
I’ve seen this coming up on the Eur/Aud, support is visible on the daily, weekly and monthly. What do you think?

I initially went in on the first blue line, on a reduced scale, but I think the approaching blue line is a strong area of resistance. Fingers crossed.

By the way, trading dummy account for now. Still learning the method, having read through all the posts at last!

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi chukzi

Th SR levels are fine, however in terms of direction, it seems on this daily EUR/AUD we have completed a wave 5 down, therefore we have started the process of an ABC correction, I expect that we should see the market retrace further to the upside.

Those previous lows that you have marked will work to a degree and the market will bounce off them and come down, but I dont think they will hold for hundreds of pips.

hope this helps

Thanks SR. I see what you mean about the wave 5!

Hi SR long time since i posted a chart av been in the trading room during Davids sessions and Ihor great place heres is one chart off 3omins
comments r welcome

Hi, SR Player,
One little question: when your system goes into DD, what’s the maximal number of consecutive losses in a row have you experienced during those 8 years of trading till now in one currency pair? Could you please give us the most pessimistic answer? That would really help knowing what can we expect until backtesting is not complete.

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

G

Hi mixerr

Most losses which resulted in a losing month was 7 in a row

Apologies for the delayed response been super busy!

Hi guys

Been away for a few weeks but just wanted to let you know what I’ve been up to.

As of next month I will be working along side with Tradingit.com and trading my strategies with them via an account. I will employ my system there and trade fx, gold and the Dax.

Basically all I do is trade in an account and get renumerated for that. The offer was a good one so I am pleased to offer my services.

I will continue the thread as per my first post until the end of this year.

For those interested you can copy the trades where Tradingit.com provide the Live Account logins and passwords for MT4. Currently they offer 2 accounts one conservative and the other aggressive which has netted over 1300 pips in the last 2 months. There will be an additional 3 live Accounts when I start so in total there will be 5 accounts.

To get access and the logins and passwords for these accounts just register on their site Tradingit.com and all you Will need to do is open an account with the preferred broker, that’s it, no costs, no fees and no charges. They make brokerage and they tell you that which is honest, not like most educators out there charging thousands of dollars with no results, with tradingit.com its all free and they show you and give you access to their LIVE ACCOUNTS…Once you open and fund your account which ive been told next month they are offering big bonuses for new accounts, they send you the account logins and passwords which you can copy all trades. Just get a trade copier and connect it to the Tradingit.com accounts and off you go making pips.

I wanted to be as transparent with everyone here that trades my SR system, as I mentioned the thread will continue as promised and if you want to copy my trades also then you can do so through Tradingit.com. Thanks

Hi SRPlayer,

Thanks for setting aside time off your busy schedule to get in touch with us. It looks quite interesting what u have going on for you at tradingit.com. with regards to the trade copier do u have any recommendations to make?I understand tradingit.com will be coming out with their trade copier, do u have any idea when this will be?

Again thanks for your awesome contributions to the thread.

i guess 12th thats wednesday 8pm AEST