The Charter 2020 Challenge (With Weekly Trade Plan Updates)

I will not be taking any trade in the challenge account for the week. I’ll only manage the existing and long term trades on main accounts. Will manage GOLD and S&P 500 trades, waiting next week for weekly forex trades.
I need more clarity on forex and I believe it is crucial to know when to stop and when to enter, rushing is never needed nor profitable while trading.
I’ll share my Gold and S&P analysis on twitter, you can track them there I will not post them in here since they are not related with my challenge.

Have a good week !

Update on DXY

If you have been following me you know that I am bearish on DXY and have been waiting for that collapse for a very long time. It just filled my second target for the short term and looks like having more room to go down. I expect more weakness from DXY and currently long foreign currencies, gold, and short DXY, SP500

Update on NZDUSD

I was eyeing the Monthly GAP which I marked with red box to get filled and finally got that with a very ugly and huge wick. Immediately longed after it and will be riding this trade for a long term position. Looking to add on the way up and expecting a directional move on this one. Foreign currencies will gain momentum and strength.
Due to current market conditions and opportunities, I won’t be doing weekly trades instead I’ll be sticking to longer terms swing trades for this year. I will share the updated charts and current profits weekly so you can keep up with what happened. It is crucial to adjust strategy according to market conditions.

Due to current market conditions and opportunities, I won’t be doing weekly trades instead I’ll be sticking to longer terms swing trades for this year. I will share the updated charts and current profits weekly so you can keep up with what happened. It is crucial to adjust strategy according to market conditions.

more oment profits weekly so you ca

I will not be taking any trade in the challenge account for the week. I’ll only manage the existing and long term trades on main accounts. Will manage GOLD and S&P 500 trades, waiting next week for weekly forex trades.

If you have been following me you know that I am bearish on DXY and have been waiting for that collapse for a very long time. It just filled my second target for the short term and looks like having more room to go down. I expect more weakness from DXY and currently long foreign currencies, gold, and short DXY, SP500