The Daily Edge - A Complete Cross Asset Analysis

Quick Take

Efficient vs Inefficient Markets: How To Tell The Difference?

Read More >>

Quick Take

The Weekly FX Edge: Technical Outlook

The main theme in FX continues to be the weakness in the USD. Buyers’ hopes to see much of a recovery were inflicted a further blow by last week’s close. This still makes me largely bearish in the US Dollar. On the contrary, I am expecting dip buying interest in the Euro given the close it accomplished last week.

Read More >>

Quick Take

FX Weekly Edge: USD In Trouble

The main take away from this week’s analysis is the validation of bearish phases in both the USD and the JPY. This is building up the case for an eventual breakout in the most risk-friendly currencies the likes of the AUD or NZD. Interestingly, while such technical rhetoric should bode well for the CAD…

Read More >>

Quick Take

How To Visually Identify Volatility Cycles

Did you know there is a variation of the Bollinger band indicator that can be very useful to identify the two main cycles of volatility any market goes through? This tool is a great visual aid to tell us if we are in an expansion or contraction phase in volatility.

Read More >>

Quick Take

Characteristics Of Weak Hand Players

Weak hands is a pejorative term in financial markets that refers to speculators that are frequently wrong about their bets. Traders that fall under this category have predictive behaviors due to their inexperience or inability to control emotions just to name a few.

Read More >>

Quick Take

State Of Cryptos: High-Altitude Outlook

In this report, I distil the technical outlook in the various crypto instruments that make up my macro thesis. These views tend to remain relevant and actionable for the upcoming week and is an essential part to calibrate my risks appropriately.

Read More >>

Quick Take

The FX Weekly Edge: Context Is King

The main takeaway by aggregating the performances of the G8 FX currencies is the ongoing amplitude of movement by the CAD. It’s also worth highlighting that the US Dollar continues to trade very fragile on the verge of a what may constitute a very important technical break.

Read More >>

Quick Take

FX Weekly Edge: USD Vol About To Spike?

For the most part, the Forex market remains in a holding pattern. What I mean is that the majority of currencies continue to exhibit suppressed and choppy volatility around the edges of what may be the most significant levels we’ve tested this year.

Read More >>

Quick Take

Why Is So Difficult To Take Losses & How To Fix It?

If you get frustrated experiencing a trading loss, you are not alone. In fact, it is human nature wanting to procrastinate booking a loss. Cutting your losses in the market can easily carry negative emotions unless you learn to become a great loser.

Read More >>

Quick Take

Owning Your Trading Approach

Read More >>