The Financial Commission

Is The Financial Commission a legitimate regulator as I am looking to use FXB trading as a broker which is said to be regulated under them.

They are not a regulator, they are a dispute resolution company offering such a service to their member clients, like FXB Trading, in the event of a dispute between you and the broker. This might help you and you might decide this service will be helpful for you.

The FXB website indicates they are part of a group of companies with an office in the UK, but there is no mention that they are regulated in the UK. Another company mentioned is FAZCO CAPITAL LIMITED, based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, but there is no mention that I could find on the website that either is regulated there either.

Financial Commission sounds very close to the regulators’ titles in many countries, more like a regulatory body than a company. In fact the Financial Services Commission used to be the regulatory body in the UK, now replaced by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Neither FXB nor Fazco are registered with the FCA.

So, they are not regulated from the UK. So, either they are unregulated, or they are regulated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. You might ask them to clarify before depositing any capital with them.

3 Likes

Thank you your insight on the matter.

I google searched the address and its linked to a number of scam forex brokers and the fact that it is linked to more than one forex broker in itself makes it suspicious.

Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent

1 Like