The finest in trend trading

Bad trades (for now) !! :mad: :mad:

In both these cases, one a BB bubble, the other a BB sausage, the trades shown have very little room to move to generate a TP1.
Sometimes TP1 is a loss.

We are then forced to depend on TP2 to give us a profit and we cannot guarantee that TP2 will be reached.

Further, although the entry CBL on the BB bubble is reasonably easy to draw, the same CBL on the BB sausage may well be the wrong one with price action just ignoring the direction change.
In the sausage case, we would sustain losses and these would mitigate against any future profits!!

The safest cases here is to trade on higher timeframes - at least with the bubble you have some kind of chance to get TP1.

I am going to do more research on this trade type.
At present, the best way that I see to discern the turn-around point is to use a higher timeframe (x4 approx).

Not being nit picky - you are correct!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The candle he chose is the wrong one. :eek:

Actually youā€™re right, I guess I wasnā€™t paying attention.

Tymen pointed this out earlier too.

I think the protocol for drawing CBLs in squeezes is to wait for a tag of the BB and then draw the CBL at the low point of the candle that tags the BB.

Ok matey, I had a blast at trying to show all the entry and exits I see on this chart. There is one at the end but I was just pulling my hair out having to use microsoft paint, so left it out.

Comments from all welcome!!!

From my guesstimations we have ->

2 x TP1 hit
1 x TP2 hit
1 x TP2 Break even

1 x TP1 and TP2 stop loss hit

The squeeze trade at the end (going short) would have netter another T1 AND a T2 hit.

A profitable chart, and any chart that also includes a stoploss hit makes me happy, as losses are JUST as important as wins in my humble opinion.

CBL marked. Could not get a smaller body candle until the dogi. Enter on the next candle (vertical line). Looks like the start of a nice BB walk.

The candle still has to be an extreme candle.

See, this is the problem you get when you read a whole thread in a rush and expect to understand it all. :frowning:

I suggest that you go back to page 238 where the entry rules (updated) are posted in full and carefully re-read them so that you have no further doubts.

Read again the PDF constructed by [B]Merchantprince[/B]. :wink:

By rushing in with all these questions and charts (stuff already covered in detail), you are interupting the flow of the thread.

It takes time to consolidate all this.
Further, I would ask if you are an experienced trader because this is [U]not for newbies.[/U]
If not, then you will eventually find this stuff to be beyond you.

In that case, I would advise you do what [B]RenaLa [/B]has bravely done - go to a simpler thread and get some more of the basics. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Very good point.
Extreme candles tend to always go thro the BB.

I have 2 commentsā€¦

1. The pink paragraph is really irrelevant.
    At this point we are in a random area, not a BB bubble or sausage.

Therefore opposite BB contractions do not apply here.

1. The trade type at the BB bubble is one of those which are ā€œbadā€.
    They do not have a high profit reliability.
    (Not until I work out a better entry method). :smiley:

Finally, Microsoft Paint is a great tool.
I have been using it in developing my threads for 3 years now. :slight_smile:

Perfect!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

But it is coming off a BB bubble and this is one of those trade types I have now labelled as ā€œbadā€.

Yours is a good one here, but I think that most of them will have trouble getting TP1, let alone TP2.

I have been a bit negative in my last few posts. :eek:

No, I am not coming down on anyone. :slight_smile: :smiley:

I am just making sure, that upon my departure, everyone has a clear understanding of the method.

My last postings will be this Saturday, 24 April. :wink:

I accept that everyone wants to go on with the BB DNA method.

You will have a chance to test it to the full when I am away.

Of course, I will be interested in everyones results.

Then I will once again see if readers want to continue this method. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Starting with the 5 min we have a nice entryā€¦with a BB walk. How long will the walk last? 15 min has reached mid lineā€¦maybe reach the upper or until the 30 min or 1 hr reaches their mid line? Mid line is about the 61.8. 4 hr & daily show it is a definite down trend. One thing I know isā€¦Iā€™m watching for the short signal when it comes.

by extreme I meant close above the bb. in the chart only the wick crossed it.
I probably mixed up the term.

the fact I didnā€™t post doesnā€™t mean I didnā€™t take the quizzes or the H.W.
I was reading very thoroughly, and still am.

will do!!

very well, no more questions.

defiently not a newbie (see join date :wink: )

I should have mentioned, Iā€™m on a laptop using a finger sensor instead of a mouseā€¦

In this situation, paint really is a dogs dinner :slight_smile:

Wow!! :eek:

My screen has gone all black!! :smiley: :smiley:

Good charts there [B]PTB[/B]. :slight_smile:

From what I can see on the 15 min, I do not see the TP2 point being reached on the 15min chart.
The mid BB is going down too strongly.

That is my estimation.
We will see what happens.

Iā€™m looking at the chart, and I see no difference at all between the first bubble and the second, except that the first bubble delivers a T1 and a T2 profit, and the second bubble hits the stoploss.

The profit from the two is larger than the loss in this case.

Are you looking at moving away from bubble entry all together, and just focusing on squeezes?

Yuk!! :frowning:

If I was working on a laptop, I would definitely plug in a mouse!!
My cat, Sweetie would love it!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I like those new 20 inch laptops!!

I hadnā€™t thought about the slope of the mid line. Good to have your experience here with us.

Questions are OK, but try to see if you can answer them yourself first by doing some initial research.
That way, we can save the repeats.

defiently not a newbie (see join date :wink:

Thatā€™s great. :slight_smile:
When I am away, its the testing that is going to sort the men from the boys!! :smiley: :smiley: