The finest in trend trading

The deal book look is nice…Tymen is correct…

I want clear idea about the retracement candles (reverse candles )
How to identify the retracement candles ?
Is it a pattern or …?

hlp pls

Good idea, the middle BB can/should be used more that it is. The problem for me is the interpretation, what is the middle band saying if anything more than trend direction? d.

Any candles going against our trend. Tymen is suggesting exiting when you get two reverse/retracement candles together. I circled them in green for you.

Center bb is just a 20 period simple moving average. so it’s at least good as a visual aid for seeing the general direction.
Of course, direction can change at any time.

Sijeeva,
My understanding on the retracement candles in this thread…
EX: you have 6 bearish candles in a row…then two bullish candles in a row…(after price has touched the upper/lower BB ) is your exit signal

THanks
Jack

Thank you for your kind information on retracement [B]JACK[/B] and [B]BLACKSWAN[/B] with charts

Tymen, great thread, am enjoying the journey. The dedication is appreciated, all the best and keep posting.

Cheers,
dan

You are welcome [B]Dand[/B]!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I see that you are a fellow Aussie!! :slight_smile:

This happens when the price action walks the BB.
The mid BB in that case is going steeply in the direction of the price action.

Perhaps his 88-89% figure was based on his experience with real data.

That is correct.

Yeah!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only people not welcome on this thread are trolls, scammers selling something and dreamboat philosophers
wonder if dand has came to the right place?? :smiley:

OK, we are all on track. :slight_smile:

We will now look at the first of our options to eliminate those short term MMACD crossovers which give a big loss.

This is the case of introducing a 200 ema.

Here it is on the chart below >>>

Here we have the Super Guppy (super GMMA) :smiley: :smiley:

This one consists of emas…180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 230 periods.

Notice it is in a downtrend - so you would not trade long according to this Super Guppy.

That means we only trade the shorts …and hence full maximum profit which Clint stated in his post.

but does it really work?
We need to put it to the test…

He looks scary :rolleyes:

Mmmmm.

Photobucket is undergoing a short maintenance.

I will wait. :smiley:

To [B]Dand [/B]:

Any chance of changing your avatar?

[B]RenaLa [/B]is being affected by it!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

by the way [B]RenaLa[/B], your avatar is too dark!!

Any chance of making it brighter? (its a nice picture) :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

tymen, while you are waiting … :slight_smile:

can we consider doji candle as retracement candle?

[B]No!![/B]

A doji candle is a doji candle - it can be in an uptrend, downtrend or just ranging.

follow the rule we must exit then on 3rd candle if the set of two retracement candles contain a doji candle, right?

Tymen I can’t wait for you to continue the lesson … It’s like waiting iron man 2 coming out.