The finest in trend trading

From what I’ve learnt here, you should be looking for a simple exit AFTER the MMACD crosses the 0 line.

If you get a simple exit at the same time as the MMACD crossover below the 0 line (if you are already short), then I would wait for the next time the BB is hit before using a simple exit routine.

Correct me if I’m wrong Tymen.

There’s a custom BB?

I thought it was just a normal BB with period 20?

may be, but why he’ve gave us the code if its normal BB?
like on other platform I also use I have to choose the parameter SMA or EMA or WMA and so on…

yes, I was already in the short trade. I have open the short trade by ParabolicSar.
I am not sure if the price will hit BB again :confused:

I’ve been trying to start a demo account for Dealbook with kinetic Securities, but I can’t find where to do it on their website. (I’ve also used up the 30 day trial with GFT).

Could someone who has done it help me out? :slight_smile:

IronHeart, would you let me know please
are there any special instructions to remove (uninstall) .ex4 file(old MMACD)??

You may remove (delete) both the mq4 and the ex4 from your MT4 indicators folder.

Just a simple delete will do the trick.

If it doesn’t go away, just go to your custom indicators list on your MT4 and right click and “remove” the indicator that you no longer need.

oh, ok thanks :slight_smile:

IronHeart,
I have placed the file MMACD to the expert Advisors folder, then I’ve open MetaTreder Editor, I’ve selected this file and then click Compile button
It’s on the list of indicators now but for some reason It can be placed on the chart? :frowning:
I probably did something wrong :confused:

Go to main page on BP click on paperclip next to Tymen’s thread, click on it download tymen trend.zip. in there are the bands. (BB)

BTW it is a regular BB, you can overlay the two, they match.

Please ensure that the mq4 file is inside the indicators folder of the expert advisors folder.

As for not being able to put it on the chart, please close and reopen your MT4.

You might also be having trouble with the old MMACD file. Try renaming the new mq4 file as MMACD1.mq4 and recompile.

Is anyone else having problems with the new MMACD file?

Yes! I did it, thank you thank you :slight_smile:

IronHeart,
why tymen’s indicator has two signal lines (blue and red) and this one only one blue signal line?

:confused:

what a dream team :wink:

thanks IronHeart for the indicator

Greg

Is anyone still available to convert this into .lua format for use in Trading Station II/ Marketscope?

please take a look what I have

:confused:
does the second line even necessarily?:confused:

sorry, I new to indicators, I was using only straight trend line :slight_smile:

In Tymen’s indicator, the histogram (the green and red vertical lines) has an outline that connects them up - this is not actually necessary.

If you connect up the histogram of the indicator I gave you, you will get the same result as Tymen’s indicator.

Having said that, both indicators are still the same even without the outline on the histogram, so its ok! :slight_smile:

As long as you see a green histogram signal, it classifies as a long re-entry.

A red histogram signal would classify as a short re-entry. :wink:

Hello Tymen and everyone
Wanted to post a couple of charts to see if I understand and a couple of questions.
1st chart 20m showing entry and simple exit and MMACD exit.
Question on this chart - Is it a NO to enter trade prior to cross on MMACD?
What if you enter when the histogram goes from red to green? Is this too soon and get you in trouble?
Next chart I have the 20m (timing chart) 1h (home chart) 4h (trend chart)
I’m not sure exactly how to tie them all together. The 4h shows an overall down tread and therefore should only look for shorts…but there was
3 long candles on the 4h - is this enough candles on the lower timeframes to be a trend or just a retracement that should not be traded? Wait for the next cross down for a short?
Thanks
Jack

[QUOTE = slane043; 180857] J’ai essayé de démarrer un compte de démo pour DealBook auprès de la Securities cinétique, mais je ne peux pas trouver l’endroit où le faire sur leur site web. (J’ai aussi utilisé du procès de 30 jours avec GFT).

Quelqu’un pourrait-il qui a fait il me dépanner? :-)[/ QUOTE]

hi, go to EXNESS OR ACTIVE TRADES , they illimityes demo:D