The Forex Treasure Map

what time frame you are using?

Took the trade off at BE. Might run into some storms later todayā€¦will monitor once theyā€™ve passedā€¦

What do you mean by time frameā€¦? I have a map :motorway: :slight_smile:

All jokes aside, Iā€™m not good at teaching, so please donā€™t askā€¦howā€¦whatā€¦whereā€¦whenā€¦

USDJPY 110.45 here I come!!! :slight_smile:

Came 20 pips away from the targetā€¦so closeā€¦lots of headwind this week but will be looking for another entryā€¦:punch::punch::punch:

Duplicate entry today :grinning:. I put on a small bet here, but really to early for my normal trading.

Awesome!!! :+1::+1::+1:

ā€¦careful of the upcoming FOMC stuffā€¦

It is fun to watch though! :+1:

What a weekā€¦cā€™monā€¦almost to 110.45ā€¦can we see it print todayā€¦?? :runner::runner::runner:

So very close,. I assume you didnā€™t hold over the weekend? :sunglasses:

No, I donā€™t hold trades over the weekend. Just saw it open and 110.45 printed :slight_smile: ā€¦ was not in the trade but still good to seeā€¦

On to the nextā€¦:checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Keeping this pair on the watchlist this week. It just may want to continue itā€™s current trend?

Found a nice small pot of loot yesterday on USDCAD :atm::atm::atm:.

Staying on the sidelines the rest of the week as itā€™s filled with traps :poop::poop::poop:.

I still have usdjpy on my watchlist, will see if anything comes of it today?

What a mine field itā€™s been for the USDJPY this week. Hope you all stayed clear of the trapsā€¦

There was an opportunity, however, it didnā€™t fit my specific style so I did not partake. I am sure that I am done for the week. Letā€™s grab some more next week :sunglasses:

Here we goā€¦

USD/JPY
BUY @110.60
SL: 110.25
TP: 112.40

Has potential to hit 113ā€¦but weā€™ll seeā€¦:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Ok, I wonā€™t.

But if youā€™re saying nothing about how, what, where and when, then it isnā€™t a ā€œFree Forex Trading Systemā€, is it?

Itā€™s a series of trade calls. Nothing wrong with that at all, but itā€™s a ā€œJournalā€ not a ā€œFree Forex Trading Systemā€.

Closing the trade early at 110.40 :skull_crossbones:ā€¦not taking the full stopā€¦

ā€¦taking a quick tradeā€¦

GBP/USD
BUY @1.2990
SL: 1.2975
TP: 1.3060

:punch::punch::punch: