The Forex Treasure Map

Took the trade off at BE. Might run into some storms later today…will monitor once they’ve passed…

What do you mean by time frame…? I have a map :motorway: :slight_smile:

All jokes aside, I’m not good at teaching, so please don’t ask…how…what…where…when…

USDJPY 110.45 here I come!!! :slight_smile:

Came 20 pips away from the target…so close…lots of headwind this week but will be looking for another entry…:punch::punch::punch:

Duplicate entry today :grinning:. I put on a small bet here, but really to early for my normal trading.

Awesome!!! :+1::+1::+1:

…careful of the upcoming FOMC stuff…

It is fun to watch though! :+1:

What a week…c’mon…almost to 110.45…can we see it print today…?? :runner::runner::runner:

So very close,. I assume you didn’t hold over the weekend? :sunglasses:

No, I don’t hold trades over the weekend. Just saw it open and 110.45 printed :slight_smile: … was not in the trade but still good to see…

On to the next…:checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Keeping this pair on the watchlist this week. It just may want to continue it’s current trend?

Found a nice small pot of loot yesterday on USDCAD :atm::atm::atm:.

Staying on the sidelines the rest of the week as it’s filled with traps :poop::poop::poop:.

I still have usdjpy on my watchlist, will see if anything comes of it today?

What a mine field it’s been for the USDJPY this week. Hope you all stayed clear of the traps…

There was an opportunity, however, it didn’t fit my specific style so I did not partake. I am sure that I am done for the week. Let’s grab some more next week :sunglasses:

Here we go…

USD/JPY
BUY @110.60
SL: 110.25
TP: 112.40

Has potential to hit 113…but we’ll see…:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Ok, I won’t.

But if you’re saying nothing about how, what, where and when, then it isn’t a “Free Forex Trading System”, is it?

It’s a series of trade calls. Nothing wrong with that at all, but it’s a “Journal” not a “Free Forex Trading System”.

Closing the trade early at 110.40 :skull_crossbones:…not taking the full stop…

…taking a quick trade…

GBP/USD
BUY @1.2990
SL: 1.2975
TP: 1.3060

:punch::punch::punch:

No dice today…closed at 1.3008 for a few nuggets…:honey_pot: