The I have to work and cant trade all night system

Sorry to have to change this again but my hours changed again for work so the new buy/sell candle will be the 2:00 am candle, and close at 6:00am. I have attached what the new one looks likes.

My entire idea about setting up this system is trying to predict what the thought process of the traders are. By this i mean, what is the mind set from one market close to the next, and from what i have seen i see a lot of trading up or down inbetween the hours of 11:30 (23:30) and 6:00 am. As i look more i see this seems to be where certain trends begin to form, either up or down and follow through to the USA open at 5:00. I dont like to hold positions during the day and my goal is to grab a few pips as i sleep. So we will see how this new set of hours work out.

I know this is posted late but i figured that i am going to just post them as i can so everyone can atleast see what went on. I will keep track of pips only when i trade them on my live account. So the chart attached is from lastnight. As you can see the 2 am candle formed a Doji and as of 10:30 am

today we would have been in for a short and 1.9706 and then closed at the 6:00 am candle for either a break ever or a small pip gain. I did not trade this but you can see the formation with the attached chart.

Have a good weekend.