The ICT "$ Stops Here" Thread

Hi CSK

PWL in action again. Hope you seeing this.

Eurusd PWL

Hi Palmy, hope all is well there. Glad you back, not too much going on at the moment. We have been continuing with the same theme from week 2. I am busy updating the first page, trying to package everything together.
If there is anything that you or others who have been following this thread want me to add to the first page please do a write up and let me know.

EURUSD
Wed Nov 14 trading:

1. After trading around the PDL and PWL on Tuesday, price made a steady increase and went above PDH on Wednesday.
  2. Today we can expect an OTE from yesterday’s high and then price may comedown

For Thu Nov 15, 2012
PWH: 1.2881
PWL: 1.2694
PDH: 1.2787
PDL: 1.2705
2012-11-14_2018 - Cskrishna’s library

EURUSD
Wed Nov 15 trading:

1. Price went up last three days. Found resistance at overlap of big figure 1.2800 and 1.2786.

For Fri Nov 16, 2012
PWH: 1.2881
PWL: 1.2694
PDH: 1.2806
PDL: 1.2721
2012-11-15_2103 - Cskrishna’s library

Shaunfx,
Yes, I saw that.
Thank you.
Csk.

Hi Palmy,

I hope you are allright! Good to see you are back

Cheers

Shaun,

nice update on page 1! Thanks for your support so far!

I was not active since Tuesday due to a teeth surgery (wisdom theeth had to go out…) but I will restart on Monday with fresh power!

Cheers

Hi guys,

here an update and a little outlook on the USDCHF.

Shaun, I am mixing in some stuff of your “Faith, persistance…” Thread. I hope you dont mind. Please correct me if I am going to fast or got something wrong.

(H1)

One question here: Would Market Flow also turn bearish if it just goes under the swing point @ 1?

(Daily) Just a hypothetical szenario…

This is how we would like to get short.

Cheers
David

ShaunFX,

Do you have an account attached to these methods with progress and performance listed, such as ROI?

Shaunfx,

Just to touch base and see what we will be doing the week ahead so that we are all on the same page?
Are we going to do like:

1. Note the daily, weekly and monthly highs and lows and
  2. Higher timeframe support and resistance levels, weekly, daily, 4H, 1H
    And see how the support and resistance is happening around these levels
  3. When the price is reacting around these levels, observe the time of the day (kill zones), SMT, Pivot levels. Based on this analysis how we could have taken a trade.

Is this correct?

Thank you.

Csk.

USDCHF - Week 5

S/R taken from the Weekly and the Daily

green - Monthly High and Low
blue - S/R taken from the Daily Chart
yellow - S/R taken from the Weekly Chart

adding S/R from the 4h + Weekly High and Low

blue - weekly low (weekly high = monthly high (in green))
red - S/R taken from the 4h

I plotted many lines. I hope I am on track there.

Any comments from you guys are highly welcome.

Cheers
David

Update on USDCHF

Our PWL was hit yesterday around 15/16 GMT. Took out the stops and reversed a bit. I found confluence with Daily Pivot S2 @ 9406 and Weekly Pivot wS1 @ 9393 which was hit to the pip.

I wasnt sure if it would reverse or aim for the stops resting below 9385 just nearby. But if you were looking to get long there formed a good opportunity on the 15M. (Blue Box = OTE-area)

USDCHF Update

The 9408 area provided support.

on the 15M Chart we can see how several old highs were taken out (red x’s). Then price found resistance around todays dR2 @9444 and yesterdays dR1 @ 9457. We are also near an OTE-area (blue box).

If it continues up the blue and the green x’s would be the next targets. If it reverses I will be looking for the 9380 region.

Cheers

This has worked out pretty good :cool:

The entry was a nested OTE on the 15M chart.