I learn systems by coding them.

Does this look accurate?

[B]Requirment for LONG Entry

When the 1st Probalic SAR (PS) dot appears BELOW the bollienger Bends,
its time for a long entry.

Requirment for SHORT Entry

When the 1st PS dot appears ABOVE the bollienger Bends,
its time for a short entry.[/B]

So enter SHORT on first red or LONG on first green history bar.

MT4 code attached.

ICY.zip (8.46 KB)

Hi fellow icyclouders
Thread gone a bit quiet anybody making pips from this
or has the cloud burst

Perfect setup on 01/19/2009 EUR/USD 4 HR

This system is simply genius. I’ve only just begun using it, but my experience has been awesome so far. I purchased 3 trades by following the rules (and signals thanks to that zip file earlier) and all my trades immediately went into profit.

As for a S/L or T/P, I think it’s best to trade with no S/L and the T/P should be off as well. Instead, ride out your trades for days until a signal opposite of your original crops up. So, if you bought it, wait for the red sell signal to appear before you cash out and vice versa.

Thanks so far. It seems really promising and simple.

GPB/USD setup on 4 H

Is anyone still using this system? I used it for a short time and it worked well, but I have been uber busy lately and haven’t tried it out recently.

What are the best pairs to use this system with? Anyone trading live or demo with promising results?

Thanks,

-FP-

I have been using it with small lots on Eur/Usd and Gpb/Usd. No losing trade as of yet. I think the originator of this system recommended using it on EUR/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, & GPB/USD. My problem is sticking with the trade during drawbacks.

This is a good system. It will give you some big winners. You have to be patient because some trades can last for days. And yes use it on those original pairs that icycloud said. Just be careful with the losers & use proper money management strategies.

There are brokers in the market who are providing some good trading systems and services to their clients. With these services they also keep good care of their clients too. I know such brokers who are providing some good services they are Oanda, Etoro, Forex Yard and AVAFX

hey icy we havent heard from you on this thread for a while…im curious to see your latest results on your account…thanks!

o.0

This system had been buried for almost one year… hahaha

Happy 09 everyone!

hey icy,

I just stumbled upon your system and just wanted to know why you have dropped it, its still seems pretty robust with the right mny mangament? Did you get a massive drawdown?:eek:

Is there anothor system that you might recommend if you are not using this:D?

Tks

I have found it a very good system, but there are a fiew things that i have found that you MUST do or else you will empty your account (it has happened already).

• you have to enter or exit your trade at the start of a new candle, which means you have to be at your computer at the start of EVERY new candle (if you dont you will either lose all the pips you gained, or miss an excellent opportunty to gain more)

-Use a trailing stop loss (once your in a big trend, use a trailing stop loss to lock your pips.

I was up 1000 in a demo and because i didnt watch the last 2 candles (i was asleep llol) i didnt get the sell signal, and am now down 1500, on top of the thousand i lost).

It is very important to either time it so you can see the open of every candle, or get alerts set to your phone.

I have talked to Icy on msn and he has said that he was up to $60 000 on a $5000 demo account in 6 months.

I am going to try the demo again, with alerts and mt4 on my blackberry, because i have missed many profitable trades, and have missed the times that i am supposed to sell, thus losing all my profit. If i had made all of my trades at the right time and sold them at the right time, i would have doubled my money already. An alerts system and the software on your phone is definately a must if you cant carry a laptop with you everywhere to keep an eye out on the market.

I have also added one thing of my own to this system, which is one of the cardinal rules of trading, not mentioned in icy’s initial system; I personally do not trade against the daily trend. Even though you get a signal to go long, and the daily is short, i simply wont make the trade. You may lose a few pips because it is a bit safer, but i believe it may weed out any false trade signals, and as a result give you a more profitable account.

Im hoping my new demo is successful with alerts sent to my phone. If it is i will be one happy man. Everyone loses money when they start out. The trick is to not give up.

regards,

Mike

Rumpledone, I am new and having a difficult time opening your ea. Can you unzip and load again?

Ralar…TheRumpledOne has been banned and won’t be able to reply here. You can go to kreslik.com and find him there and perhaps he help you there.

This system does look interesting, I will be setting it up and forward testing it as soon as I get the change. Any updates will be posted here.

Just read this thread a few days ago and I see some good results on a 15m chart, but the big thing is to us a TS it seems. Well I still have a lot of research to do but it seems promising, I’m in a demo trade right now on GBP/USD using the 15m chart and I’m up 50 pips.

Will post more results here.

hi bro soul, nice to see u here too… any updates?

haven’t had the chance to set this up yet. The other system’s running me headaches haha check my update post there.

As for this system I hope to have it set up over the weekend as I’ve been swamped with work and school.

Check back soon for updates on this system. I’m still following the Phantom system daily.