The importance of being organized

I have be en trading in the Forex markets for many years and i know the importance of doing my trades with a Good Plan and Timing.

1 Like

What an insightful material to read, how long have you been trading and which do you use?

1 Like
The more organized you are in trading, the more efficient and consistent is your trading.

I have been trading in the Forex markets for more than 10 years now and it is important for us to keep learning.

Exactly, it is very important to set a plan as that paves a way to be consistent and organized

1 Like

Agree. Also it makes you more organized in real life which can be very handy.

If we will start doing our trades according to a Trading Plan then we will be able to become successful from this business.

I strongly believe that it is very important to be organised with what you are doing, an unorganised person will always end up gaining loss and stress as well. I also make a strategy before entering into the trade and it comes out as an advantage for me.

That’s great. Feels good to see traders so committed and passionate. Are you into scalping?

I completely agree that being organized is very important in whatever work you are doing. In trading also, an organized trader gains more profits as he works on his plans and strategies and acts accordingly.

Thanks for sharing this, I always try to organize all my trades though it gets difficult at times.

Excellent post. In my day job, I have to be very organised and keep a daily log for my day job.

I was trying to apply this to my Forex log and to be honest, I was thinking, how do I reference my log to the charts? Just writing down the pips etc, isn’t a good visual aid…

You’ve just solved my problem! Screen shot with a numbering system, tying into my log book… so simple, yet genius!

Thanks,

Willie

That’s great mate. How was your experience in 2020, like overall earnings?

I’m still learning so I am in the demo accounts at the moment.

I have added £2450 to my CFD account and lost just over £4000 in my spread betting account.

Aim is to go live next year and the log will defo help.:+1:t2:

That’s huge. What do you trade the most? And ofcourse you are never too old to learn

This is very detailed and well explained. It is very important to set up stop loss in order to minimize the risk

Get organized and move towards your goal, this makes sense. Price movements on the trading platform can easily make you feel overwhelmed and frustrated.
A well organized environment boosts focus and productivity levels to better execute strategies. This will ultimately improve energy levels and minimize stress.

When we are doing our trades we need to make sure that we make a trading goal and then use our trading plan for it.

If you trade in an organized manner, you’ll be more clear about your trading decisions.

Very well said, it was detailed. Being organized in trading helps to follow a routine and it will help to achieve goals