The importance of being organized

I also agree. Having a solid daily routine helps a lot more than 100 youtube videos about free strategies.

That’s a nice post, thanks for sharing it. I understand how important is to be organized and now I’m working on it.

1 Like

I try to be as well organised as possible. It is not always easy at the moment with my family all at home.

Being organized is just one of the best aspects in your life. I suggest everyone to find a way to make it possible to be organized. Everything around us can be organized in one or another way. Let it be making the bed, clearing up the study table, etc. You will feel so much better after organizing stuffs.

1 Like

i think being organized gives you the motivation to do even better and pushes you to adapt healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

An unorganized trader often ends up doing the same mistakes while trading, which is why success seems impossible to him. That is why keeping a record of your trades and being organized is really important.

What do you do during work meetings?

1 Like

That’s a nice post really helpful… But basically wat I want to ask how many currency pairs do u trade

Hello, I am trading majors, and usually don’t open more than 1-2 positions at one time.

I really liked that you painted so much detail about your features and difficulties. You know, I want you to know that you’re not the only one. A lot of us face different challenges all the time and need advice. It’s a good thing you shared your experiences, it can help someone else!

Well said. Staying organized should be your routine and not something which you struggle to achieve it.

That’s what i try to achieve it daily.

1 Like

You found something that you have a problem with. Which means you’re one step closer to your goal. Now the main thing is for you to find your strategy that will bring you a stable income and lead to freedom in the market.

1 Like

Being organized can definitely make a difference, specially when it comes to trading. Having a routine, trading journal, monitoring your trades is important.

1 Like

Correct, being organized brings in discipline too.

We need to maintain control over our trading as it will help us in getting more and a steady income from this business.

1 Like

Simply set goals.

To understand the importance of being organised, read Sun T’zu. If you haven’t got time, you’re not organised…

It is best to set a goal and trade. It is possible to earn profit by trading according to discipline.

Great! Doing the same on demo! :wink: