The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

:51:

Please do it!!! :51:

FXTraderCro,

Have you tried Bloomberg that someone posted earlierā€¦you have to put in the overlays manuallly though (USGG5YR:INDā€¦USGG30YR:INDā€¦etc)

US Generic Govt 10 Year Yield Chart - USGG10YR - Bloomberg

OK, here is the download link for the latest ICTā€™s live session (iā€™ve re-uploaded to my account, so dont worry you :wink: ):

06.20.2012Livestream.mp4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

it, turned real pain in the back side to get hold of this video, LiveStream is the better option for now, as far as Iā€™m concern

GLGT

p.s. no registration necessary, just wait for the countdown and click ā€˜ā€˜downloadā€™ā€™

hahaha Iā€™ll soon be taking the plunge and go live before septemberā€¦ and I have absolutely no doubt that I will get my ass kicked for several months before being profitable again;) HOWEVER please donā€™t take that demo-topshot honor away from me man!:wink:

hahaha but on a serious note: while I do understand what you mean, and I have no doubt that live trading will be a whole different gameā€¦ I do not agree with your topshot concerns;) Because I believe ICT regards it as his payment from us to see us develop as traders, and Demo trading until we are feeling ready to go live, and not jumping the gun, in itself is an accomplishment in my view;) At the end of the day, it is not a competition and each of us is trading for themselves and with their own accounts. While I wonā€™t neglect the size of my smile when I saw my topshot honor posted in a review, I believe that once Iā€™m trading live, I will be more interested in growing my account;)

I am pretty sure that I will stop posting exact results achieved (or lost) on my live accountā€¦ Since the taxman might also be using the internet on his sparetime hahahaha

For now Iā€™m still missing some more confidence to take the plunge and go liveā€¦ maybe Iā€™ll be able to get another topshot to help me on the confidence levelā€¦ but for that Iā€™d have to take a trade - Iā€™m flat since 2 weeks nowā€¦hmm

happy hunting guys;)

Live Session

Download LiveSession.mp4 - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage

I got the same set up tycoonā€¦where do you see the price going? Iā€™m not as good with that I just have a 50 pip take profit.

Iā€™m going to poke my head out and agree with this. Demo trading was, for want of a better word, easy. Live trading is a different beast altogether. Naysayers will think itā€™s the same, the principles are the same, entries are the same, exits are the same and so on. But, Iā€™m afraid it is not.

It feels like, to me at least, because the commericials donā€™t have the demo trades on the systems, they are not hunted, but as soon as there is a live trade out there, boy oh boy do they go for it, no matter how big or small. If youā€™ve got some spare cash, it doesnā€™t have to be much at all, test this out during a low volume period when all the big traders are asleep. Try placing a trade and watch the market take it out by, for want of a better expression, an auto-nibbler. I mean a trade that is sensible and well executed, albeit during low volume. Call it paranoia, but, Iā€™ve tried it and Iā€™ve drawn my own conclusions.

So, where does this leave me? Apart from being out of pocket, it means Iā€™ve had to reflect on why I was successful demo trading and what the gap is between that trader and what Iā€™m doing live. What have I done? Iā€™ve gone back to basics, stripped out my charts of all the indicators I wasnā€™t using before but felt were improving my chances as I learnt more about the techniques. If this doesnā€™t work, well, Iā€™ll be out the game for good, because clearly Iā€™m not good enough.

You gotta have a little more fight in you than thatā€¦ sorry to say. the market doesnā€™t change when you go live, itā€™s all in your head. maybe demo gets better fills, I could see that, but with 30 pip stop, who cares that much?

itā€™s like an illusion that is created to kind of fool people into thinking the market is going one way, when it actually goes the other. Or sometimes it goes nowhere and takes everybody out. My tip for that situationā€¦ donā€™t feed the sharks :smiley:

Thanks Kubio.

Just downloaded and all works fine.

Looks like that new fence iā€™m meant to be putting up this morning (in the rain) will have to wait for a couple of hours at least!

Thanks again.

Shaun.

There were a couple of old weekly pivots and a monthly too on that reflection tycoon. Cable also had an old weekly. 1.264 was also that old important support on the 18th Mayā€¦didnā€™t get in though.

we didnt get the entry unfortunately, but for targets i use the previous swing and look for 200% extension, also look at ADR and of course of course 3-4pm GMT to take it all off. Unless iā€™m entering on tuesday or early in the week looking to catch the weekly range, then i just hold for the week and look at key levels and traders trinity extensions.

thanks Trint, i didnt realise there was all that too, i would probably have pulled the trigger, iā€™m half asleep this morning it seems.

Tell me about itā€¦I was still clearing sleepies from the eyes and noticed the missed opp, must be an allergy to mornings so might try and do some nightsā€¦lol

Tbh, seen nothing really standing out for an entry as of yetā€¦

Despite my post of suspected bearish action, as we currently stand, everything still looks good to ride the bullsā€¦ So until we get a confirmed change in tide my focus is only on the longsā€¦

Was eyeing the same opportunity you guys have been looking at this morning, but yeah not seen anything thats made me want to get in. I was also looking for yesterdayā€™s low to be run to provide an SMT divergence but we didnt get it. Kind of getting a possible SnD market coming on? If thats the case, ill be looking for the cable and fiber to run their respective highs made yesterdayā€¦

The failure of the lower low today running yesterdays low makes me think the market is engineering that ā€˜safe zoneā€™ at the fiber @ 2640/50, and cable @ 5660 areaā€¦ The herd will see this non broken area as a safe haven after the failure to break it, and hence becomes a pocket of high liquidityā€¦ So if we see the run past yesterdays high, i think after that we may head back down for those areasā€¦

I was hoping it would get past all that :smiley: o well didnā€™t get triggered so I didnā€™t lose anythingā€¦also can anyone tell me how to get that fib tool ITC used? All I use it the standard mt4 fibā€¦Iā€™ve couldnā€™t find anyway to edit it either.

yeah i was expecting one pair to run the lows from yesterday and clear out the stops and the other pair not making a lower low giving us a nice SMT divergence while one of them hitting a key level but we never got it. Canā€™t have one everyday i guess lol.

ā€¦halfway through the download, canā€™t wait to watch itā€¦

ā€¦also im now a Junior member! check me out, yeah thats right, any new members better not talk back to me lmaoā€¦

ā€¦on the Demo Vs real trading, iā€™m gonna add my 2 pence worth, seen as iā€™m a junior member now lol, (iā€™m trading live, all be it a relatively small account)ā€¦let the demo people live! a set up is a set up, if you took it in a demo and you entered, executed and managed a good trade then good for you! I thought that was the point of Top Shot Honours to recognise good trades. Also Top Shot Honours gives people a nod to say yes that was a good trade and yourā€™e on the right path. This i think will give those people more confidence to go live eventually which i donā€™t think is a bad thing. At the end of the day we are all here to get better at trading but lets help each other out at the same time guys, not worry about who is getting credit or not. Personally rather than worrying about who is getting credit why not just worry about making good trades and you can get credit for it too. Thereā€™s no limit on how many people get top shot honours so why are people even worried lol, make a good trade and get yourā€™e arse up on the board!

Sorry i realise iā€™m clogging up the thread a bit today, but i thought it was important to say thanks to Kubio and liftoff for posting the links.

Thanks guys!

iā€™ve just finished downloading so that should keep me quiet for at least a couple of hours lol.

All 4 1, 1 4 All

[QUOTE=kubio;364087]OK, here is the download link for the latest ICTā€™s live session (iā€™ve re-uploaded to my account, so dont worry you :wink: ):

downloaded. thanks a lot kubio.

so it wants me to register in order to downloadā€¦
i push a bunch of random keys and then it tells me : <[email protected]> is already registered on somebody elseā€™s name hahahaha

Download LiveSession.mp4 - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage