The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

It would be very helpful to see other peoples notes and perspectives on these tools:D
Thank you in advance

Hi Guys,

My Goals:

1. Keep it disciplined - minimal trades. 2-3 premium set ups per week. Been able to keep it to this for the last month or so and my performance has reflected this. The battle will be to stick to this. The temptation to always be in the market is strong and my mindset has been slowly changing and it feels good to have this under some sort of controlā€¦for now!

2. Let the trade ride and not take profit too early. To get the equity growth you need to have the balls to let it ride for that 80 - 100 pip move. I have been letting trades run a lot more than before but I still find myself taking profits too early.

These are my key goals. I have a pretty good grasp on ICTā€™s teachings as I have been lucky enough to be following from the start. If I can consistently achieve these 2 goals I am not far from being the trader I want to be and I know that my account will have steady and consistent growth that Iā€™m after.

GLGT

gbl83

https://join.me/948-149-832

In about 10 minutesā€¦ topic: Anatomy Of A Scalp - Fiber 06/22/12

:57:

Wish I could but I am working ICT your fired ;p

Hi ICT,

Iā€™ve noticed in one of the videos, the Asia session video I believe, that you mention the session can inform you as a trader if the commercials are acquiring longs or shorts for the day and set up the directional premise for the day. You mentioned it would be covered in a later video, but Iā€™ve never come across said video.

I was wondering if you could offer a little insight into this topic as Iā€™ve been asked a couple of times now by family members also following your teachings and Iā€™ve not been able to give them anything other than ā€˜I donā€™t knowā€™. Clearly, having an understanding of this would be of great benefit for intraday.

Looks like I will just have to quit my job to be able to watch theseā€¦

Hope someone recorded thisā€¦:51:

damn, I just missed it! did somebody recorded it, please? :slight_smile:

You guys missed the sneak peak into the upcoming trading plan :54:

Sanj your fired to for not recording itā€¦Show off

Watch the London open tactic he touches on it there. Also talks about it in the Judas swing Vid

My laptop has been out of commission for two weeks now. I am writing this from work as I finally have some time to devote to this post. Iā€™m just in at the deadline! So, here goesā€¦

1. I have started a notebook with ICTā€™s teachings and I would like to continue taking notes on all of the videos. I want to continue to digest as much of this information as I can so the picture can continue to become clearer and clearer.

2. I do NOT want to begin trading until I feel comfortable and confident with these concepts and I have a trading plan written and ready to go. This approach is requiring me to exhibit extreme patience and it will pay off when I begin trading. Bad habits are harder to break than it is to create good ones! :wink:

3. I would like to wake up everyday at 6am CT to study and watch the markets during NYO for two hours before I go to work. I will be able to devote this time to personal study and be free from distractions as the rest of my household will be snoozing away!

All you need is a mantra. :slight_smile:

And what exactly would that be?

Mine is one of two. Either:

ā€œgrindgrindgrindā€ or ā€œ(x+2)(x-2) = x squaredā€

Calms me down every time.

Mike

Sorry samysā€¦ I donā€™t mean to sound so sarcastic. I donā€™t use a mantra but I [I]absolutely[/I] need to ā€œgo Zenā€ upwards of 1/2 a dozen times a day. I can do it without a mantra and if anyone can get there using one, Iā€™m 100% in favor of it. Relaxation is as important a skill in this line of work as patience.

Unfortunately,not me.I was too late!

Hello,

next month I want to develop more the habits to achieve consistency to earn $ into my accountā€¦ :57:

I want to follow my plan and learn to read better PAā€¦

Lol Sanj youā€™re just as bad as ICT teasing people! Lol. Itā€™s not like we even saw anything lol

Aw, tycoon, you missed it too? :frowning:

Sorry broā€¦

If you looked real careful and thought about the contents page that was left up a while, a light should have gone off in your brain sparking a memory.

Well I know that I am cutting the homework deadline a little fine but if any of you knew me when I was at school (ahh the good old days) then youā€™d be surprised that I even made the deadline.

Iā€™ve had a few weeks away from trading due to a number of commitments (fishing mostly) but now I am back and ready to go. In both April, May, and so far this month I have recorded a profit for the month. However I have not yet managed to trade a whole month as I have had to take a week off here and there. So my targets for next month are as follows.

1. Trade the entire month. This does not mean that I have to place a trade every day just that I need to focus and dedicate some time each day to analysing and if appropriate placing a trade.

2. Have a profitable month. 4 months of profit would be awesome and really give me a boost to my confidence in the fact that I will actually make it at this game. 1st profit target is to do just that, make a profit, 2nd Target is to hit above 6% and for the A+ Mark anything over 10% and Iā€™ll be jumping for joy.

3. Continuing development. Continue to read literature and continue writing up detailed notes of trading Methodology courtesy of Mr ICT.

4. Account Balance not to fall below 95% I hope that I have sufficient risk management controls in place to avoid this however if this does ocour I must leave the market and stop trading until the following month.

5. To aim for a win % / Accuracy of 65% or greater.

6. To have NO emotional trades.

That is really what my goals are for next month.

BRING IT AWN!!!

DT.