The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Do you not read ahead, even a few pages? If you read a little more and typed up less thread fillers you would be just fine.

hi venom
NO SOUND - NO PROBLEM //if someone is not somewhat familiar with his concept,the live trade wont do the job in any way /explaining why the trade is taken/, if someone has a gist of it, watching is enough to get the idea where and why//

BLURRY - NO PROBLEM ,its just 2 pairs, cant b that hard to figure out which one that is

as it was mentioned, concentration and + its 2 am,chatty aint on the list i guess :slight_smile:

I did read the previous thread and when I saw ICT announcement, I searched again and again from yesterday but did not find the new thread. I had to post to the old thread and got kindly reply to find this thread.

patient is one of ICT rule. I hope I have learned it by follow his thread. Kindly give a hand to confused is really appreciated. :19:

Kudos Michael! Maybe now the ‘Still’ thread will slow down and can catch up :slight_smile:
Ditto to these previous pages comments.

Ve half much more sophisticated vays to make him spill ze beanz… ghegheghe
Ve don’t need to nock ze doorz- :46:

I’m going to put in my 2 cents on what should and should not be posted in this thread. First of all, trade ideas/results/feedback should be posted. Michael has always wanted that stuff posted and it is useful for everyone to be able to see how other people are trading using Michael’s concepts and it will benefit everyone. Also, questions in regards to videos, indicators, concepts, etc should be posted as well.

What SHOULDN’T be posted (and this is just my opinion) is all these filler posts thanking Michael and congratulating people on winning trades. All of us are thankful Michael is doing this, we’re all looking forward to the new year and this new thread… do we need 10-20 pages of people saying it (and the same thing the last 15 people just said)? No. If you want to thank Michael shoot him a PM, or message him on twitter, or send him an email. It will be more appreciated by him, he might even reply to you and give you something you can use in the future as encouragement or whatever. If you want to congratulate someone on their successful trade and don’t have any actual questions, criticism, comments then as someone mentioned simply hit the like button. It’s the same thing as typing a post to say “good trade! Congratulations” only now we don’t have to sift through 10 more posts that have no actual content to benefit any of us. And also jabs/insults at other people shouldn’t be posted in this thread, Michael has already made that clear in previous posts.

Anyway that’s just my two cents. I didn’t really want to post this but it does become a little much having to wade through 20 posts with no content to get to something useful every day. I think as respect to the community we should try to keep this thread more on track, if you want to “shoot” off (chit-chat, debate the weather, presidential race, etc) there is plenty of other places for that.

Cheers.

Edit: Before someone comments on this being my first post and adding more filler, I just started a different name and have been following and posting occasionally in the other thread for awhile now.

Edit 2: If you agree with me and want to show you agree with these generalized guidelines just hit like. If you don’t agree, please don’t reply and argue, just continue to post what you normally would as this isn’t my thread and I’m not your Dad.

Pipacabra,

I wonder if you completely read the previous thread: 301 Moved Permanently.

If you did, I hope you’ll agree that these first couple of posts in the new thread are only the beginning. There are a couple of enthusiastic posts because of the new thread that has been announced quite a while ago with building up of suspension etc. The posts so far are perhaps not a good sample of the usual reactions of the people actually following Michael.

If you didn’t, then I’d advise you to do so. There are serious posts in there by many people, including a few hidden videos of ICT himself.

I am not Michael so I can’t speak for him. Personally, I’m not worried. The previous thread was and still is a fine example of sharing information (imho of course).

That said, I suppose it can always be improved and the way to do it is to encourage discussion, which I hope you’ll agree is the way forward.

My 2% of worthless fiat money…

…and onto a technical matter…
For those wanting sound in the livestream videos, Michael mentioned that he needs to go into the “Dome of Silence” lol.
Basically when he is trading, he is so focused that he doesn’t want to speak (that’s what I gather, I could be wrong).
Makes perfect sense to me. Plus he has the levels clearly marked so we don’t really need sound.

When it comes to real money trading I’m very focused about managing my positions as well. It is a little bit different for me when I am engaged in conversation while working. My perceptive in any business venture has always been take care of the profits first, which is the purpose of business.

I don’t want to be a party pooper, but I would like to make a suggestion. A lot of us have been patiently following ICT for well over a year, and for some, over 2 years. The chance to see Michael preparing to put on a trade real time, and experiencing how he manipulates the tools to form his trade ideas is extremely insightful. We are here for the long term, and are trying to forge a career based on his concepts. In short, it is all about the analysis prior to the trade, and in particular his mindset. My fear is that if people openly start discussing the details of his trade on Livestream chat, and are shouting about getting filled at the same levels, this thing is going to get shut down in no time at all. No sound is necessary, and no comments by anyone on chat are really that necessary. Michael doesn’t even really need to express anything in detail…just seeing which of the tools he has on his screen and the way he is manipulating them speaks volumes TO THOSE WHO HAVE STUDIED THE CONCEPTS. And if Michael is reading this…we are the people that are going to stand up at the end and tell the world what you have achieved, not the guys who are screaming about levels and stop losses so that they can ‘ride on the coat tails’ of someone that is going to make a million. Let’s be a little more subtle about this guys. A nudge here and a wink there should suffice, and if anyone should ask ‘what is OTE?’, or ‘what do you mean by Trader’s Trinity?’, the standard reply ‘go to the previous thread’ is all that is necessary.

Regards

1 Like

I agree.
I have only been part of this journey since November (and did a lot of studying), but felt annoyed when people were asking
basic questions.
So I can imagine your frustration Ali, you and AK and a bunch of other guys know more about this stuff than anyone else
(besides Michael).
So don’t apologise you are not being a party pooper, you have earned the right to rant a bit.

edit…and yes this should be treated like an advanced education.

1 Like

Ali, totally agree with you. I am a newbie myself and was a little offended when people were asking basic set-up questions.

Either ICT or somebody more experienced should create a “rules” list for the trades and live-session. When basic questions are asked in live-stream they can be directed to those rules.

This is not a signal service. The first thread was the theory, and now this is the application. You have to learn the theory first, then you get to sit in front of your desk real-time and try to implement the concepts.

I agree with you…
I also am a newbie … I scoured all the videos in the old thread … and any questions I had, were answered with these videos … most of the basic questions that we saw in the first live session “should” be placed in the old thread and I think that would be more appropriate that some of the oldest purposed to answer these questions … because I remember well that the ICT said repeatedly that teaching others is a great way of learning.
Or even those candidates open a new thread to respond to questions from beginners …
Just a thought …

John

Looking forward to this thread. Good luck!

Haven’t had a chance to get on any earlier today, but I was able to pull off 1:1 out of a rather lifeless Fiber trade yesterday.

My entry was at 3260 with a stop at 3286, my first target was +26 pips which was hit rather fast. When I woke up this morning I was still in the trade but it had not taken off like I had hoped so I closed the remaining at +29 pips.

I am now watching the trading range for some hopefully S&D action.

I agree! It’s annoying when other want to ride coattails and not put in the time required to get up to speed.

Patience guys :slight_smile: Don’t worry about posting so much, just relax and enjoy :slight_smile:

Try not to be too harsh on the new guys, remember we were in that same position at one stage…

The new guys have always been helped in this thread. Those willing to put in the time and effort have always been helped, there are those that take advantage and should be shown the door…

Point taken… I just felt that some people were overly critical in their responses to anyone posting on this thread, and that goes completely against the grain of ICT’s entire reason for ever posting on this forum. I agree that he is not here to provide a signal service, and anyone who thinks that will inevitably lose in any event, since they don’t know the basics behind what ICT is doing, but I can’t possibly imagine that ICT would unleash rage on newbies for posting on this thread.