The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey dtpips, if you go to ICTs youtube page and watch this video he goes through the entire process on where he goes and how he sets it up.

InnerCircle Trader Market Review 03/06/12

I’m anticipating a reaction to the OTE Zone EUR/USD is currently trading in, based on the key HTF resistance level at 1.2580 (+ institutional price level). I will be looking for an OTE & Judas in the Pivot Sell Zone tomorrow at LO to fine-tune my entry and lower my risk.

GBP/USD & AUD/USD are in a very similiar state.

Queens Jubilee tomorrow, another bank holiday, think normal service will resume Wednesday :slight_smile:

I know, but I’ve learned that Smart Money accumulates during consolidations, so I’ll try to do the same. :slight_smile:

Note the push on fiber at 13.00, did’nt happen to cable - maybe because of the London hol or is SM pushing it up for a reason? - still hearing bearish news this side - even possibility of interest rate cut 0.25 on wed.

Hi FXTraderCro,

I am also waiting for this, I have been watching it for some time as it looks like a head and shoulders on the daily “well to me anyway”. Picked up 60+ pips this morning on the retrace to the neck line. see pic.

The rate Statements are what’s keeping me out for the start of the week.
Check out what happened to the AUS USD when the expected change happened.

Doesn’t matter if you were long or short, your stop just got taken out.

Worked out beautiful. Short entered at 1.2525 on LO KZ OTE based on HTF OTE. First TP1 hit at 2450; stop now on BE.

Fantastic entry FXTraderCro.

Missed the entry myself :frowning: Looking for a retrace to around 1.2480, but may have to wait until NY.

Now we know why the push up yesterday - should tell BNP Paribas - their headline this morning:
“Euro sell-off is a bit curious – BNP Paribas”

Good trade , just wondering what gave you the signal?My ote was about 25 pip higher than yours. I took a fib from last weeks high. I missed it damn. I checked for SMT but i didnt see anything. Wht did you see.

THanks .

ICT,

What is your feeling regarding SMT divergence ( fiber vs. US $ ) at some of the less liquid times of the day - like during the Asian session or say 1:00 AM EST. There was nice divergence during the Asian session this morning, but well before London open. Thanks.

SMT divergence fiber / USD

Sorry, I couldn’t post a chart as I was on my smartphone.

I have anticipated the higher-timeframe OTE which I noted in my post from yesterday, so I was looking for an OTE in the Pivot Sell Zone in today’s London Open.

The OTE was based on the Fib from 1.25325 to 1.25130 and it happened at 07:00 BST. EUR/USD was also trading above the Central Pivot, near MR1.

75 pips in the bank, remaining 50 % running with SL now slightly below BE.

Just noticed this on the first page …

Are we getting close to lift off or has this been sitting there for the last few weeks and am I just noticing it now?

So you went of the ote, but no trigger?
maybe the pivot gave you the confidence that we where going down.
To high must go down.

i forgot SMT is for support and resistance , and fig.

Damn

Oh well part of the learning curve.

This! would be very interested.

Ok so opened my charts for this first time this week and just finished my analysis for watch levels tomorrow… Liking the looks for a short on the cable tomorrow at 1.542…

• Daily and 4H Market flow still bearish
  • OTE Friday high NFP to todays low
  • Institutional level + HTF Resistance…
  • Anticipating a Judas stop run running the highs of today and yesterday (possible SMT Divergence)…
  • Approaching an overbought stoch - this may continue to LO
  • Will be looking out for pivots and confirming all the above tomorrow before work

Overbought Stoch

15m (Grey area is OTE)

Saying that, i would be looking for it to take out the highs of today and NY high on Monday and it is a Wednesday which would make a late high of the week, but then there has been a 2 day bank holiday… Hmm, decisions decisions! Ill decide after i see how the Asian range played out tomorrow before work…

There was a beauty long setup on the cable today if anybody was stalking that… HTF OTE from Friday NFP low, SMT bullish divergence, oversold on the stoch and divergence, confluence of MS3 and institutional level… Good for 50/60 pips… Check your charts :slight_smile:

Anyway, thought id throw this in, i created this today in preparation for when i go live with my account this summer… My little bit of inspiration (hope this is big enough to read)

Ill be going live with a small £200 account, and adding to it with every +% month…
Ill be aiming for anything in a +% a month return, but ideally 12% a month… I think most of us know here, this is achievable with the tools shared here… But im accounting for months where ill exceed this, and months where i wont achieve this… But for anybody losing faith, this is just to show whats possible with £200…

Have a good week folks
:57:

No offense but your fired for getting my hopes up. I guess I should read your post but all I saw was what you quoted and bang off to the first page I went. Only to come back empty handed lol.