The Latest Bitcoin Bug Was So Bad, Developers Kept Its Full Details a Secret

This week’s major bitcoin bug was even worse than developers initially let on.

The bug originally rocked the bitcoin world when it was reported the vulnerability could be used to shut down a chunk of the network.

https://www.coindesk.com/the-latest-bitcoin-bug-was-so-bad-developers-kept-its-full-details-a-secret/

Another reason to stay away from crypto’s.

mannn, there were a ton of people that made huge gains from xrp last Friday. I think this message are for crypto hodlers, instead of the traders. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m able to trade crypto the same way I trade forex. If anyone has knowledge on this, please chime in

The short answer is you don’t.
It’s a CFD (at least that’s what I presume you’re talking about). So, you’re not actually buying or selling said crypto/fiat currency. Instead you’re betting on what direction the price will go.
If you’re on a crypto exchange - then you are actually buying and selling the real thing. Whereas with CFDs you’re essentially gambling/betting.

1 Like

I seee now. I heard the term contract for difference, and now I understand. Thanks! @bradley79. Do you know what brokers allow that? I heard Jafx does, but I heard a few bad things about them.

Allow what? Crypto CFD trading or real crypto trading?

I’m talking about cfd trading, sorry. I’m already hodling some coins