The missing link

Honestly it sounds like you just hate trading. Maybe I’m still a noob at all but I’m not really seeing the point behind your posts. All i am interpretating is that math and the market collide against you, you can’t beat it, your just going to lose money because you don’t have a edge

1 Like

First and foremost not everyone is meant to trade not everyone can get their emotions down pack. The pair of a price can move up/down and be influenced by millions of things that we can’t see. We aren’t trying to figure out why the price is moving a certain way we are just trying to reap the benefits of being on the right side when the pair moves. All of us can look at the same data and fundamentals but yet we all have our own sentiment, opinions, and reasoning that ultimately influences our decision on the trade. The markets isn’t on our side, the rules and mathematics and blah blah blah does nothing for the markets. The markets don’t care for you, me, or the next person so trying to reason with it is futile. That doesn’t mean you can’t make a profit though. You seem to be incensed with the mechanics of the markets which isn’t how you should approach the markets. No one has to prove to you their profitability just because you aren’t profitable. Instead do a simple streamline sheesh you could be profitable just following major trends of a pair without being wiffled by the noise of the grinding markets on a smaller time frame. In closing refrain from the pessimistic attitude it isn’t going to help you understand the markets or make money. Identify your own flaws in why you maybe losing. I truly believe we are our own culprits for trades going against us most of the time.

2 Likes

thankk youuuuuuu momo! :slight_smile: i can’t stand negative people that try to tell you that what you’re doing won’t work for you. When I clearly see many people doing just that lol just because he hasnt figured it out doesnt make it impossible

You said it yourself that the markets don’t care for you, me, or the next person. Therefore, if somebody thinks that they can be in motion with the market, then GOODLUCK.

Trying to be on the side of the market is worst than guessing what’s going to happen next. WHY? It is because the market is not set, but rather DYNAMIC to the very seconds or nanoseconds. You can call market motion as noise; however, it’s purpose is NOT simple noise but noise to make money from us. We can see the sky blue, but the market can see it as green. If you see the sky as green. And I see it as blue. The market can see it as gray. Understand?

The market is not set; therefore, it can dynamically make money from all of us from the noise it creates. Noise is not your brother or buddy. Noise is there to make as much money as possible. Assuming the market is scattered with all kinds of positions. The market computer will analayze the whole thing and make noise to make as much PROFIT as possible. It may lose to a few positions. But overall, the net profit is to the markets profit and advantage. We don’t have complete picture like the market does.

GOOD LUCK trying to be with the market or making money from the market. I JUST DON’T WANT PEOPLE to lose their “HAPPY” vacation money unnecessarily.

1 Like

So why are there pro retail traders then? You sound so negative lmao like you CAN make consistent profits by following your own trading plan. Like I’ve been doing since I started LIVE. But, if you continue to have that mindset then you will always be a failed trader

1 Like

Well, because people think they are pro but can never show evidence of their long term profits. And if somebody claims to be making consistent profits, I would be very suspicious. They could be just magician’s partner to fool the world. LOL…

All the chart patterns, candlesticks, history analysis, and news are pointless. The market will do what it will do to make the most profits. A few might profit here and there for the market to maximize the market’s profit. However, those few can never profit consistently in the long run. Understand??

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I am not pessimistic… I am just trying to save people their “HAPPY” vacation money. Go on good vacation instead of losing it to a pointless charity.

Just because YOU haven’t seen anyone profit long term doesn’t mean anyone else hasn’t lol you’re pretty much saying that all retail traders are bound to fail, which is definitely not true when I personally know people that have changed their lives from trading, and are helping them to achieve other goals. But, one thing about me, I block negative people out of my mind because that’s not going to help me continue along the path I’m going. CUE BANKS (Quillan Black), among many others keeps me pushing. But, I’m not going to go back and forth so I’m done LOL

and why are you on here at all?? lmaoo all you’re doing is trying to convince people that it wont work out for them. You don’t belong on this site

1 Like

WELL, I did not say things won’t work out at all. I am just sharing my experiences of 10+ years with the newbies…

THE ONLY way that I can see profitable is to go direct with the market without a broker. This way, you can avoid unnecessary draining fees. And also, you must be deep pocket to cover or work around market greed.

To go more into details, I will not.

NOTE: If you are newbies, brokers are not friend. Market is not your friend. POLICIES and MATHEMATICS in this area are not our friend. History does not make the future, don’t predict, but workaround with your own mathematics.

there’s no need for you to explain. But, okay. Enjoy your weekend

Nextttttt. Good psychology lesson though👍🏻. Any other bookers articles, reading materials, even videos if that’s possible that would help with my ORIGINAL post?

I was responding to someone else about what he brought up. But, only Trading in The ZOne by Mark Douglas :+1:t6:

Somebody with psychology disorder should not be trading, period. Even the pros have losses. Wait until you mature up with experiences, then you can try trading. Trading in the zone is basically like support and resistance. It works here and there but not consistently.

The missing link is not psychology, it’s PURE MATHEMATICS. Maximize your profit probability (your advantages) as much you know how.

For example, you can be happy clown with no psychological problem. Without the math, your money will be drained to nil eventually.

yoooo i don’t care what you have to say. The way I’m currently trading works for me… please don’t respond back to me. I suggested that book because psychology is extremely important as a trader.

1 Like

I must respond because I want the world to learn. I think this is only fair. If you need emotions in check, then learn to mature up first.

I am trading and winning; I don’t need psychology. All I needed was mathematics and patience. THE QUESTION is why do you need psychology when I can do without it?

stop replying to me lmao i dont careeeee

Yeah, you are right. I will probably retire from trading soon. I just don’t have the patience to workaround all those new constantly changing POLICIES colluding against us traders. You know, I go other dreams to accomplish besides trading such as movie making, especially 3D animation.

Fair enough

1. When you are taking in the profits you are in motion with the markets you were on the RIGHT SIDE of the trade so therefore your in motion with the markets.
  2. The market changes in seconds but if you’re looking at the bigger picture these are small blimps to worry about you do know price has to travel up and down think of it like mass transit. I’m riding the price to my destination and then I’m getting off. I think you’ve gotten what I said confused the market is creating noise but the bombardment of constant media especially with market news is the noise that I’m referring that you try to tune out.
  3. Again I’m not looking for the now I’m looking at the bigger trend if the trend is showing me go up and it looks like it has momentum I take it up and get out and vice versa.
  4. The reason why we are all able to make money is because the market isn’t set it provides the constant liquidity for us. I’m not worried about what I can’t see but more importantly what I can’t stop. Yes this is the game for the big boys, central banks, institutional traders for sure but that doesn’t mean I can’t make my pennies as well. I never said trading is easy obviously it’s something you have to be serious about that’s for certain but don’t act like no one is making any money in the markets. I make money in the markets it provides extra capital but I’m more focused on my business. I can set a trade forget about it and set a TP and 70% it’ll get hit but obviously I take losses and will always take losses as long as I win. That comes with the territory for me it comes down to managing my own risk and my wins/losses.
  5. We all have habits we spend our money on you might call it losing money and I might call it learning a lesson about myself. There is always multiple perspectives to look at things and I’m more of an optimist. Someone who is trying to learn a path on how to make extra income or potentially turn it into a career is someone whose seeking other avenues to make money. It may not be trading but if that person is willing to take the risk they’ll learn something about themselves as well. None of us knew anything about trading until we learned it. Everything can be learnt eventually if your willing to put in the effort. Trading requires effort and requires you to take a realistic scope on things. The point is maybe you might learn risk tolerance isn’t your speed and you may find something else. Life is about tumbling down and getting back. Learning through our mistakes has always been vital. My friend it’s always better to have a more open view on things I think you could agree with me on this.

Justshell, I get it. easy to get sidetracked when trolls come out from under the bridges, they look so fun to chase

1 Like