The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

20ema hasn’t crossed above 50ema just yet but if it does its going to be a good buy.

Do what works for you, I’ve also had a similar problem at my broker. Won’t let me set 14.3.1 but 14.1.3 works just as same.

Hi Philip,

Its my second try , trying to long NZDJPY. First try failed as I was not patient enough to wait for stochastics to come all the way down to 10-0 range. I’ve been looking at this pair since last night, and early this morning it finally seems to be turning up, Im wondering when you would you have went long. Personally I would prefer a bullish candle to close above 20ema and SL just below 50ema

I don’t think it’s ever been mentioned to use the 10 - 90 levels in Stochastic. From Philip’s early posts with screenshots he’s using the default 20 / 80 levels.

yeah, I’m pretty sure this signal should have already been bought back at around 88.770 when it first crossed back above the oversold level (20 - according to MT4 chart)

I think i saw a different thing, I’m seeing a sell on AUDNZD

Yeah - Entry would have been back where on your chart it didn’t quite reach Oversold area

Not saying a trade here wont work out as original entry would still be in play.

[QUOTE=“Miltons;686847”] I think i saw a different thing, I’m seeing a sell on AUDNZD[/QUOTE] I also see a short signal here if the stoch signal crosses lower before the MAs cross up again.

Think it could be a buy as well if 20ema crosses above 50ema. But at the moment its 50/50. I’ll take the long if the signal occurs just because there’s so much room to go up while the short play isn’t

yeah bucketman, I’ve missed the first signal when 20ema crossed over 50ema but thought I’d jump long on this minor pullback and aim at 94.10

CADJPY is also heading up, but stochastic hasn’t crossed below 20 yet. So I’ll cross that out.

What pair are you talking about.

Sorry I meant to quote this:
" GBPNZD is going to give a sell signal too but the daily chart shows a big bullish bar and the pair is In a uptrend also. Would it be wise to take the sell? "

I would think you would take the signal anyway??

From my point of view, the bullish trend on the daily chart is becoming flat and is going down; I entered on the trade, let’s see how it goes.

AUDUSD trade was stopped, but the rest are going pretty well (cadjpy, gbpaud, usdjpy, audjpy) and I have also other positions, usdcad and gbpjpy.

By the way, I just wondered about trading while there is no trend, I think the stochastic works very nice while a pair is not trending, but I guess it’s very different from trading with this system, I used to enter on range when the stochastic showed me an overbought/oversell, and then stopping the trade when the opposite signal appeared.

I’m actually trading the NZDJPY signal you mentioned. I entered on the first signal. There are so many good pairs that have almost complete signals you could enter. Almost all Pound pairs. USDCAD just crossed back up so you could buy that. No need to enter NZDJPY again.

I’m in the GBPNZD trade as well.

I’m curious to ask, you were stopped out of AUDUSD. where you trading the long signal or the short one. Because if you were trading audusd short like me you shouldn’t have been stopped out at all.

Hi Philip, I’ve just been reading the thread, thanks for posting the idea.

I think the below is an interesting post as well with different possibilities - is it something you use much, this kind of different timeframe combinations?

I’d imagine it could give you a little early warning system to be on the lookout for possible entries on the lower timeframe. You use the Weekly/4h combination in your example, but presumably you could use the 4h/1h combo too?

Just for example:
4h chart (EURCAD)-

1h chart-

Just wanted to mention it really as it’s quite interesting but hasn’t really been picked up beyond your original post - i don’t want to take this thread off its current track though.

cheers

1 Like

Your charts must close an hour ahead of mine Philip - as I’m not showing a cross of the 20/50 EMA on the USD/CAD yet (I still have around 50 minutes left until 4 hour candle close. Though - by the size of the current candle it probably will end up with a cross.

Hopefully for me - and a few others that are in a USDCAD short reaching the overbought area will force price back down again and we’ll breathe a little easier.

Hi Philip and Others,

Would like to say a big “Thankyou” have just moved my stop loss to the 127.2 zone on USD/JPY up +75 pips whatever now (sit back and relax) on my first trade with this system and many more to come, hopefully will join in with you guys as and when i can with more postings Good Luck… :wink:

Would this be a good strategy for those of use looking to capture shorter moves of shorter duration?

The short one, but I moved my SL to BE once the fibonacci’s level 100 was hit.