The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

N/J also in pending

Hi, thanks for your sharing the system.

Hello guys,

I have been watching the thread since the start and I really want to thank PhilipPirrip for sharing this awesome system.

It seems to id very well the first wave of the trend (of 5), so you just keep adding on the pullbacks and trailing the stops. :35:

Is there a setup on NZDx pairs?

Thanks again.

No you should its fine, but I would exit with the other method. Wait for the EMA to crossover then stochastic goes to other extreme and cross its MA from there. But its not a big deal. The stop was technically hit.

Whatā€™s that? 272.76% monthly o.O

i see signals forming soon onā€¦

AUDUSD sell (1st signal)
USDCAD buy (1st signal)
NZDUSD sell (1st signal)
AUDCAD sell (1st signal)
AUDJPY sell (1st signal)
NZDJPY sell (1st signal)
GBPNZD buy (1st signal), i took it, letā€™s see where it goesā€¦
AUDNZD buy (1st signal)
NZDCAD sell (1st signal)

I closed my AUDUSD short position for a profit of 161 pips.

NJ and NU seems like gonna cross at stochastic for sell signal!

GBPJPY shorts are coming out very nicely. [B]If you are short. Donā€™t let this one go[/B]. Looks like there is a lot of juice in this one. I booked partial profits and trading at break even + positive pips, eye for 179ish levels.
AJ/NJ/AU/NU are setting up for a sell signal should happen within this H4 candle (or within the next 3h15m) or in the next H4 candle.
[I]GBPAUD; Iā€™m stuck in a messy long position. Waiting for a retracement rally to this drop so I can exit for a better price[/I]
Longer term signals shaping up including USDCAD. (Canā€™t monitor more).

Another aspect I found with this system is in drawing fibs. For those of you who are confused as to which high or low to draw the fib from, just follow the Stochs.

In a EMA sell set up and you are waiting for a bullish retracement to be completed, just look at previous Stoch 80 crossing and Stoch 20 crossing and just plot from high to low and youā€™re in!! Do the opposite for plotting fibs in a EMA buy zone.

I find it strange you are in a GBPAUD long, I entered a short on March 10.

Got hasty in this one.

G/N- losing trade closed at +100 (nice recovery)
G/A- losing trade trailing behind each candle (locked in +160)

*losing trade as the ema crossed over

G/J- at BE (close to 1.272 for a possible trail at candle high of 100%)
G/C- getting close to the 100%

Added A/N for long.

Thanks to Phil what a way to lose a trade, lol

This is the perfect trade setup last few days. The vertical line is the time where 4H stoch cross. Some traders may get in asap. But to avoid false signal is it possible to find the entry at lower timeframe? Iā€™m watching 1Hr.

For example in this trade, all signal already appear(EMAs cross, stoch move from an extreme to another and crossed) , then look into 1hr to do the same thing then only enter the trade. This may get lesser pips but I think much more safer than you enter in the large timeframe?

The rectangle is the signal to enter at 1Hr timeframe. (After 4h complete all pattern.)

The problem is 20 EMA and was above the 50 EMA so this is not a short entry. The short entry is to its left. May be Iā€™m missing something so let me know.

I closed GBPND the rest remain on. Iā€™m so glad someone got to experience the ā€œlosingā€ trades so soon. Because I was worried people would think Iā€™m making stuff up when I wrote about it my EURCAD trade earlier.

Especially GBPNZD because it was -300 pips at some point. Good job sticking to the pattern at the most critical moments.

The picture I attached 1Hr chart. The vertical line is stoch crossed at 4hr so a lot trader may get in as soon as the stoch cross. But my entry is the rectangle there, where the stoch crossed in 4hr and after 1hr crossed too, I enter. May loss some pips but entry mush better?

NZDJPY NZDUSD Iā€™m in.
Letā€™s see how this trade go!

Closed a major part of GBPJPY and stops trailed to a solid number of pips locked in. Letting this winner run its course at no risk on the table :smiley:
GBPAUD, iā€™m still holding onā€¦
AJ/NJ/NZ shorted
AN long.

Btw, switching between time frames makes it very confusing. I tried doing it but why complicate things for a few pips more.

Nice system Phil. It gives a certain sense of confidence! :35:

Phil, could you explain GBPAUD trade, you said you were short since 10th march. I was looking at H4, and the retracement to the initial sell was disqualified as 20EMA crossed above 50 and then dropped few bars later. H1 charts also gave a sell only recently and no retracement yet.

So for GBPAUD short, ideally weā€™d be waiting for a retracement now for Stochs to move back to OB levels and then short right? (Which is the basis of me holding on to this loser).

Maybe itā€™s lower risk to me lol.
Ya really a great system. My confidence increasing everyday with this system! Thanks Phil!