The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

Hi Philip,

I would like to ask when the 20 above 50, and stochastic has went from overbought to oversold and just little bit cross above signal line and enter, but it went down further and left the signal line again. is the trade still valid?

Looks like NZD/JPY is about to pop. AUD/USD also.

• AUDJPY and NZDUSD

Hi Philip

I look forward to your follow-up posts,

I am currently testing your system on AUDUSD (with standard stochastic settings) and it seems to be showing the trade set-up as you described, but on H1 rather than H4. Can you please comment?

Thank you for your strategy. Looking more pips~

[QUOTE=ā€œazz33;691575ā€] + AUDJPY and NZDUSD[/QUOTE]
Missed those ones.

Looks like AUD/USD is about to pop again.

Another set up coming on the EUR/JPY

Me too!, US SPX and US 30 both had good setups but i think it was the economic fundamentals that made them both bearish EMA 20 has now crossed below the 50 EMA - The USā€™s durable good orders for February came in at -1.4% rather than the consensus of 0.4% and last months 2%.

Im using CMC markets, there a spread betting provider in the UK, iā€™m not sure if they operate outside Great Britain and Northern Ireland youā€™ll have to check.

Above posts in reference to darthtrader and meads posts - forgot to quote their posts.

Hi Wearethecamp, in those profit youā€™ve made, is the only successful one is the last one (the one which yielded 39.66 SGD) ?

How about the other 6 trades? are those failed patterns saved by not closing on the initial stoploss (Just like what Philip did in the 2nd page)? or are they valid but only for a short period?

Nice strategy Philip! Itā€™s interesting to see other traders using MA crossovers as a leading signal rather than lagging. The extra filter with stochastics works great as confluence for trading pullbacks.

All the best!

Hi ToengToeng,

As per what i understand from Philip, the only time we conclude a ā€œfailed patternsā€ is when the opposite signal is being formed.
Yes those pairs are currently in the losing end, but we only close trade only when the opposite signal is being formed.

Sorry im newbie too. Correct me if iā€™m wrong.

So in conclusion, you close all 6 trades just before the pattern fails (opposite signal is formed), just like Philip did when a pattern fails ? Thanks for the response btw

Guys, Iā€™m a newbie here. I used Philip system and found that AUDUSD and EURUSD pop a buy signal while we are having a strong down trend for both pairs. Shall we ignore the setup or we just buy whatever we can see ?

Philip or anyone that can help. :slight_smile: Iā€™m having trouble with the fib extention. Iā€™m using mt4 and its called fib expansion.

1. am I using the right tool?

2. can anyone share some details on setting it up correctly? ( I have scrolled through and found info Phil shared about it being 1.618,2,2.618,3 and so on but when I enter those figures and draw it as instructed it doesnā€™t seem to work for me.)

3. when speaking about the main line crosses over on the Stoch,are we talking about the main line -20 & +80 or the k Stoch line?

Any help would be great.

Trade what the system tells you. If in doubt, take a smaller/smallest position on such trades and see how it goes.

Iā€™ve had two such losing trades that were recovered this week.

GBPUSD H4 Sell
and Brent H4 Sell, which overshot by a large margin only to reverse back. The trade is now close to my original sell entry.

How were this past two weeks for everyoneā€™s closed trades? Previous week yielded +300 pips and +25pips respectively for me.

I started looking at my log since I began following this method since 17/03 in one of my accounts. Results are decent.

[B]Week 12 (16 - 20 March)[/B]
Total Pips: 1636.7
Excluding Gold from the equation it was -134.3 Pips on Fx

[B]Week 13 (23 - 27 March)[/B]
Total Pips: 641.6
Note: Did not trade on Friday, so thatā€™s the tally for 4 days

Observations:

1. Money management is of utmost importance with this system. Even a slip for a moment into getting greedy is enough to rip your account apart.
  2. Trade only the first signal and add to positions only if you are already in the trade. Use proper MM rules while adding to position
  3. Recovery trades happen, but it takes their own sweet time (refer to point 1 about MM in this regards)
  4. I enter a trade on the closing price of the Candle that signaled the trade. Price usually hovers around this level for 2 - 5 candles before moving.
  5. I strictly buy only when Stochs cross up from 20 and sell when Stochs cross down from 80.
  6. Points 4 & 5 have been especially helpful in the recovery aspect
  7. Last but not the least, I split my trades to book partial profits at 100%, 127.2%, 161.8% and let the final trade run its length

Hope this helps others who are just getting started with this method.