The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

As per current, GBPAUD and GBPCAD both at OS and crossing back signal line, but RSI is under 50, so are we avoid to go for long for these two pairs?

As per my understanding, i think EURGBP is going to form a short entry.

Am i correct?

Even above 40 is ok, its just not likely to make a big move. It can, but unlikely. Its better to wait for something above 50 for long and below 50 if short

I took a Euro short. But this is based on the Route 60 method. You guys should check that thread. Its pretty interesting.

@PhilipPirrip,your system working extremely good on H1. Honestly ,I have doubled my demo account with fxcm in just about one monthā€™s time. I have a $5k account and my trade lot size is 0.5.
Of course, I have slightly changed your parameters to suit my trading psychology. starting with I use stochs 14.3.3.my time frame is H1. I dont use fibs. I look at exits when stochs reach the other side. These are the basic things working very well for me.
I am extremely thankful to you . planning to start my live trading shortly based on this.
Good luck to you all.

Thatā€™s how my modified strategy works, and i believed its workable.
I wrote into a presentation on post #988.
Trying to find someone to code into EA.
Unfortunately, yet get reply.

credit goes to PhilipPirrip.I started using these main parameters on H1 from beginning of month of April 2015, and was discussing with some of our friends here , in another forum much earlier than your post#988, which philipPirrip is also aware.

Yes. Its definitely all of the credit belongs to Philip.
I swear that i never try to get any credit,
All i want just to share it to anyone who missed it, or didnā€™t know about this to get know of this.
Because of 1H is too much constrain of time, iā€™m trying to get people to code it.
To share this fruitful effort to everyone.

Im sorry to Philip and anyone misunderstand me for stealing ideals or credit.
I sincerely apologies.

What i want to do, was to confirm this is workable on 1H chart.
But none of your or Philip reply.

Therefore i keep repeat it.

Once again, i apologies to you Philip.

The idea of trading on 1H was originally posted by kechel on post #216
Not much people will read the single post.
I read every single post from post #1 to the end when the time i joined here.
All I wanted to do was just to share that for those people who missed it.

I am a beginner in trading, found that his work is workable and trying to test it on every hour, eye-balling on 10+ pairs to find the most suitable pairs.
Without EA, without backtest system, just eyeballing every hour.

Does anyone care to help me? Clarify me? Correct me?
After all the while i posted it?

What i get after i posted it was ignored.
I tried to ask several times, ended up ignore.
Please. donā€™t give me such a bad feedback.
All i wanted to do, is to share.

Sorry if anyone find my action offended.

Apologies.

Lastly, thank you Philip to share such a great system.
Good luck.

I think the most simple reason why your queries didnā€™t get answered is the pace of this thread. Although I can recollect that phil did reply to you.

Iā€™m not a coder but somewhere in this thread, i posted a link to a moving average crossover dashboard. There, you can type in your instruments, type in the time frames and it gives you a quick reading of MA crossover ā€˜xā€™ bars ago.

Check post #526

So if EURUSD H4 had a bullish crossover 4 periods ago, the dashboard would show that as H4, 4 bars ago.

This might not be what you are looking for but it saves you a lot of time and eyeballing the pairs.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes Philip does reply my inquiry, but not regard to the 1H trading system.
Therefore i still appreciate Philip for being patient to explain and answer every inquiries.
He is the kindest ever trader i met.

Champ, go to the MQL5.com freelance page and I guarantee you can find someone to code an EA at a reasonable expense. Post your info there and you will have an EA within days.

I thought I did. Sorry about that. The thing is I said that the pattern occurs on all time frames so obviously it does work. I donā€™t know if 14,3,3 works better than 14,3,1. But hey, JW says 5,3,3 works even better.

The point is, you should trade what makes you feel comfortable, not what I say is correct.

Thank you, Philip.
I prefer to trade in 1H, smaller risk at lower SL.
Your 4H system is profitable in long run, but SL level is too risky for me.

SSI 14,3,1 will have unclear stoch and signal line if the price movement is very small, this may cause fail trade.
SSI 5,3,3 clearer but chances of appealing the signal is lesser and smaller profit.
A kind of preference i can say. both set up works pretty good.

By the way, i can hardly see a group of your discussing in this thread, is there any other discussion channel that you all using?

Last time i noticed that techy89 coded your system into EA. version 1.3 if i not wrong.
Is there any update after that?

Thank you.

You will have to ask him I guess I have no idea.

Iā€™m glad you found your own way of trading the system. As long as you are making profit Iā€™m happy I helped.

Their was a request for me to publish a watchlist. I decided for it. Here are the nine pairs that I will be watching for the next month to three months. Watching means watching, it does not mean I will trade them. I watch them until they satisfy all the conditions then I start trading.

1. AUDJPY [B]short[/B]: This means I will be watching it on the 4 HR time frame looking for short opportunities. Not on the 1 hr, not on the daily and not on the 15 minute. I watch them with my rules including stochastic. If I get a sell signal based on my rules I enter. [B]So I donā€™t anyone telling me it didnā€™t work on the daily or one hour, etc.[/B]

2. AUDNZD [B]short[/B]

3. EURJPY [B]short[/B]

4. EURNZD [B]short[/B]

5. EURUSD [B]short[/B]

6. GBPUSD [B]short[/B]

7. NZDCAD [B]long[/B]

8. USDCAD [B]long[/B]

9. Silver [B]short[/B]

Even though I said at the beginning I said I expect these to be relevant for between 1-3 months in the future. I actually update my look every week. So just remind me every Friday to do it I guess.

At what time do you consider a previous signal to be invalid? I mean, for example, you say you are waiting for a short on EURJPY, but you could have taken the long on May 4th or May 11th and that long signal should still be valid. When (and based on what) did you decide to ignore the current long signal and to wait for a short?

The long is valid.

When I say Iā€™m waiting for short AUDJPY. It means that I want to see a sell signal. For a sell signal to occur the current long signal must have ended, right?

See you did the exact thing I asked people not to do. When I said Iā€™m watching for a EURJPY short, you immediately questioned the current long. Even though I said clearly Iā€™m only watching for the short.

Did I say close the long position on EURJPY?

I just said that when the EURJPY long ends over the next month or 3 months and gives a sell signal I will be alert to taking it.

How you got ā€œcurrent EURJPY long signal is invalidā€ from my post is beyond me really.

@prasadvissa i had an fxcm account. i guess u are forced use 14.3.3 i/o 14.3.1 because i could not find a way to set 14.3.1. do u agree?

no, we can use 14.3.1 in FXCM.
I am using 14.3.3., is bcos of my choice.

Do you mind to share you tips on 1H chart system?