The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

Amira 1’s question of whether the day trading systems where also the “most profitable” in their respects have got me working.

I’m applying the finishing touches to radical changes to the system that will allow traders to hold trades on day-trading/swing-trading basis with lucrative results.

You don’t want to miss it.

Looking forward to it! :59:

For day trading on the 5m charts are there specific times you recommend looking for signals? E.g. Right when the USD markets open. If so, what pairs at what times?
I tried some day trades today and ended up losing pips. Are you working on any other entry signals to verify the signal?
Thanks

I think each pair with its corresponding trading session.

So if AUDUSD either US trading session or Asian trading session and so on. Not that it makes a huge difference though.

Cant wait to see whats now coming from Philip.

I know everyone is anxiously waiting for more information on the day trading. But I had a quick question regarding the origanal system. (4hr charts)
What would you say the average length of time you would be in one trade before you either close it out for profit or cut your loses?

Day trading is too mentally taxing. I don’t know why everyone is hyper obsessed about it.

Look into swing trading, move up into the 4 hour charts - don’t sit there staring at 5 min charts.

Losers take something like three days usually. The winners anywhere from a week to a full month.

Philip,

On the H1 Update, are you using any other indicators such as stochastics to determine an ENTRY, or is it simply the EMA 4/24 crossover?

Thanks,
Bob

Well I learned today to test day trading on a demo account hahaha.

With not much happening with the original pattern (It is a difficult market at the moment, but that won’t last.) And since it won’t. I thought I step away from taking trades and try to help you guys stay focused by highlighting a number of pairs that could see significant movement in the coming weeks. The goal of this post is not to tell the future, but to try to keep you guys focused on a number of high probability pair because the lack of action could sometimes lead to a lack of focus. So let’s get going.

[B]1) EURUAUD short[/B] This isn’t the safest bet. However the pair’s reaction on the longterm is telling us to keep our hand on the trigger and look for shorting this pair when the opportunity arises (through the original strategy.)

[B]2) EURJPY short[/B] Another one we should keep an eye on. Euro weakness in general is something to look for.

[B]3) EURUSD short[/B] A lot of people have been discussing buys in this pair. But based on my system we should see a very lucrative short soon.

Keep an eye on these pairs for the coming weeks. In the next few weeks we will also get to know if the GBP strength is a shift in the trend or just a long-term retracement we can sell.

How is everyone been doing with their trading?

Hi Philip,

THanks for sharing. I always be your silent follower.
Not much to comment but thank you.
Although im still losing in trade due to less focus in chart.
But is definitely very high accuracy.

are you trading on the four hour?

I trade on 1H.
When 4H gives up/down trend, i switch to 1H to refer Stochatics and RSI.
Recently i notice, 4H formed up trend, 1H stochatics reached OS and crossed back signal, RSI is 50 and above.
This strategy is not valid.

I think i will change to strictly follow your 4H chart.

Yeah follow the 4hr for now. The great thing about 4 hr is that it tells you when not to trade as well. Plus I think your implementation of the system is designed to fake you out.

Its important to stick to the basics first. Then look for improvements.

Hi Philip,
I am using the H4 chart and am looking for improvements.
I believe that the combination between Daily and H4 chart will be the best, but It needs back test to prove it

You may share with your improvement to Philip.
Maybe he already tested before and not so accurate?
I not sure. but you can try.

im so the signals to go long in USDJPY @123.475 and its atm 123.708 :slight_smile:
(entered a little early according to stoch, but i got a alert so i entered before looking closely)
even though i made a small error the signals where right so im taking pips atm :slight_smile:

What I’m trying to say is you are not trading my system. For you to do that you have to follow the instructions in the first few pages. But you traded your own rules and as a result you are not happy with the results.

You are unhappy with YOUR system. That’s not MY System you are trading.

So first trade MY SYSTEM, then see how it goes.

Yes. I know what you saying.
I was saying to Vasilis to share his improvement, maybe you had already tried.
I totally agree with you that your 4H strategy is way better.
Don’t misunderstand me. I no offend.

Sir thanks for your insights on pairs to watch. Out of curiosity when can we expect to see the “most/highly profitable intraday trading system” :))