The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

On stop loss. If you guys go back to read on exiting trades early on in the thread, you would see that the stop loss is an area for determining lot size, not for exiting trades. To exit trades we wait for the opposite signal to occur.

Hey @piplongstocking,

Technically speaking, I would expect the 1st wave to have maximum gains and drawdowns, so unless you plan to hold the pair for a couple of weeks to a month, I recommend you to stick to the 1st wave only.

On the contrary, I am bit conservative and play safe on the 3rd wave setting my targets at 20-30 pips, that way I don’t have to risk a lot and neither do I have to hold my trades for a long period.

If you starting off using Phillip’s strategy, I strongly recommend you to stick to the basics, get accustomed and then make tweaks to his system to suit your trading style.

*PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME

Also, I would strongly recommend keeping an eye out on big news. There was a good set up on AUDUSD to SELL, but +ve unemployment results coming out from Australia made things go against the way we would have expected using the following system.

Thank you both Philip and r2theb! Your help is greatly appreciated.

Just a note on that, the news would have affected the third entry. The first entry wasn’t affected and rarely is affected by news.

Hi Guys,

NZD/CAD looks to be a short on the 4HR

I’m on the train so trying to look at the chart on my phone.

Can anyone confirm?

Happy trading week everyone!

Scott

Good morninig,
my proposals
AUD\CAD PENDING BUY
GBP\CAD PENDING BUY

Of course we should also take into account the daily chart for our entry!!

AUD/CAD is looking good

Yup AUD/CAD looks good!

Missed out on the AUDCAD opportunity that showed up on the 16th, however, another one showed for AUDCAD on 18th. Latched onto that.

Thanks for the headsup!

Signals on a few pairs that I saw today based on PhilipPirrips system:

EURCHF - BUY
NZDCHF - BUY
NZDCAD - BUY

Did anyone else also catch them ?

I’ve been watching NZDCHF and NZDCAD, waiting for a good entry

I’m looking at the CAD/JPY pair, looks to be a short on the 4hr. Can anyone confirm?

rocaway , i don’t see this pair going short just yet. You might want to watch it longer. Now keep in mine that the trading volume will be low for Thursday because the New York market is closed for Thanksgiving day, an American holiday.

Thanks Tony… always learning!

Cheer,
Scott

@rocaway - I was looking at the same pair to SHORT it based on Phillip’s system. But then again @tonyro44 's comment makes strong argument against it.

But, I am still gonna religiously follow Phillip’s system because it has worked for me more than 75% of the time when it has been the 1st signal. Maybe Phillip can share more light on what he would do in case of major holidays coming up ?

Saw your MYFXBOOK account, you are currently experiencing -42% lost, how could you approve that this system is the most profitable ?

I believe PhilipPirrip has explained this before - the losses he has had on his account were from trying out a variation of this system - which - obviously - did not work out too well. The losses are not attributed to this system that is laid out here. If you go back through his posts you will see where he explains this.

Thanks for correcting me, but is the account relating to his current trading system provided for performance track? Thanks mate.

Warm regards,
May

I hope that I can give you some confident with this system. I used this system for 6 months and I checked last 3 years data for 28 pairs before using it on my real account. I can say that It is a very good trend trading system but like the other trend trading system. Its not working well when the market is choppy. My account still in green after all. I hope you will join us and improve this system together.