The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

I just wonder how do we trade fundamentals especially for big news events with this strategy. I noticed the huge whipsaw going against all the currencies paired with USD yesterday. Do we exit everytime theres a major news event? Such as non farm payrolls?

[QUOTE=“ragzs;738228”]I just wonder how do we trade fundamentals especially for big news events with this strategy. I noticed the huge whipsaw going against all the currencies paired with USD yesterday. Do we exit everytime theres a major news event? Such as non farm payrolls?[/QUOTE]

You’re the architect. Design a trade that suites your objective.

I just took this long entry on GBP/CAD at 2.0626. It was not the first signal but the price had not moved very much.

I’m not following the system’s exit rules on this one. My target is 2.0900. I’m setting a 150 pip SL around 2.0480. Big news from Canada on Friday so I may adjust my SL before then.

That was quick. GBP/CAD took a big spike and I moved my SL to lock in some profits and then my SL got hit.

I took a 110 pip profit in in little more than 1 hour.

well nice chart and the trend is up on the 4hr, and your stop has enough breathing space. MAKE that $$$$.

I hope some of you got on that EURUSD short, catching a lot of pips right now. I am about 200 pips in profit.

I think not too many people are trading this system on the daily charts. I can’t remember anyone posting a trade idea on the daily. But it worked out very well for you.

Boy great job dmccrum and it looks like it can give you 200 more. nice

I wasnt looking on a daily chart at first, but I switched over to it, and it looked great. It was a good set, and everything fell into place on a 1 hour and 4 hour time frame for conformation

I always make it a point to look at those three T/Fs before pulling the trigger. One hour , 4hr and daily.Sometimes if things don’t look right i will also look at the weekly too.

Locked in another trade shorting AUD JPY - @87.796 , closed at 87.237. Not too bad loving this system!

candidate pair for short GBP USD

On a one and 4 hour , both time frames bounced off that resistance level. And everything fell into place.

Another pair for short (AUD USD)

Of course,we have to pay attention and at Daily chart

Looking to go SHORT on EURUSD once the current candle closes. The Stoch on 4HR TF just moved out of the overbought zone and RSI is just below 45.

Hey r2, shouldn’t you wait for the stoch to cross before entering?

I would wait until the daily closes , then make a move and most likely i would go short.

Yes @ragz. That’s what I plan to do. Haven’t entered yet. Still waiting on the Stoch to move below 80.

@tonyro44 - agree 100%

Yep you got it r2theb2thec , sounds like a plan.

About to enter GBPUSD short.