The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

Where did you set the SL friend?

Could anyone help to answer my question?

Your settings look correct. Compare your chart to this one.

My SL is at 0.7083

Hi Philips ,

Thanking you for the wonderful system of trading FX . I had some doubts about Stoch settings and then rules for RSI which were sorted by readings your posts .

You had mentioned in one of your threads if anybody needs help then they can contact you via skype or hip chat or via mail , can you please provide the same if you dont mind .

Regards
Shaan

Pending setups

GBPCAD seems to be ready for a SELL. Price is in Overbought zone.

Moreover price is also at a recent Resistance area.

[QUOTE=“r2theb2thec;740695”]GBPCAD seems to be ready for a SELL. Price is in Overbought zone. Moreover price is also at a recent Resistance area.[/QUOTE] Could you please post a image? I’m a newbie and images really helps me get a good idea regards sell and buy signals Regards

That’s the right setting :slight_smile:

Hi,
Can you advise what we have to do in this setup AUDNZD,
Shall still can long it?

we are waiting the closing H4 candlestick of EURUSD to go short

Morning ppl,

I just wanted to get some advice, so i picked up the USD CAD a couple of weeks ago and im still holding on. I understand that we are supposed to draw fib lines, but for this particular case Im quite a bit confused as its usually got a recent high from a recent low… this time its kinda been on a runaway train… Where should I set my stops?

I would place 20 pip stop and as it goes up i would walk the stop up. However if you don’t want to be infront of the computer, then i would place a tralling stop.

Well I would still draw the fib from the original cross over.

However if you didn’t enter the first signal, I would put my stop at a close below the 50 EMA.

Potential short on AUD/CAD. It may find support at 0.9850.

In my opinion the trend is strong up,we can see the classic set up for <<buy>>, but in the daily chart.
We have to wait for closing the daily candlestick and after enter <<long >> with a pending or market order

Have you been using this system on Daily charts? Have you had good success?

Hi there .

I entered below setups ,

AUDCAD , AUDUSD , GBPCHF – Short

GBPCAD , GBPNZD , GBPAUD – Long .

Anybody trading these pairs ?

Regards
Shaan129

I follow AUDUSD out of all those you have, and i would go short on it now. Are you on a trade of all 6 of those pairs now shaan129 ??

Hi Tonyro ,

Yes , for me these setups appeared yesterday and according to Philips style of trading i entered into trade with these pairs .

Regards
Shaan129