The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

They are 14,3,1

Thank you PH…It’s just that I use IG platform and it will not allow the input of 14-3-1. The last digit 1 will convert to a 2 no matter how I try.

Hi, just wondering can any one clear up where/how you initially set your stop loss.

Thanks

1 Like

Great system. I’m still quite new to Forex trading. How do you hold a trade for more than a week when there’s news constantly coming up especially for the major pairs?
Do you just ignore the news and use purely technical analysis?

Hey @PhilipPirrip, just a couple of lines to thank you for your thorough explanation. You did a great job with your contribution. I really appreciate your generous efforts. :clap:
Thank you again.

I can see that i am unfortunately late to the party but i i have a couple of questions that can be answered very quickly.
I realise that the concept was tweaked over time slightly.
Question 1
Do traders still us fibs re exiting their positions and placing stop loss,

Question 2
Upon entry do traders still place their initial stop at the high/low of the initial signal. A 100 point standard stop loss was mentioned.
Cheers

The only question i have the is at what point are you looking to exit your position.
Especially now most pairs are ranging
Cheers

I guess the tricky part of this system is when you get the MA cross - then you wait for the Stochastic to go to the opposite extreme
however the MA’s may cross to the opposite side and you are stopped out, just part and parcel of using this system? Currently trying it out

this works??

ok no it does not, looking at the myfxbook

I just started testing it today to see if it’s worth using - not sure about the myfxbook as not sure user is active anymore?

the pullback system is real and it works, but no stochasticks and rsi needed, unless for divergence, convergence purposes.establish u have a trend, preferably on higher timeframes first, main direction, see about your resist support areas(daily, weekly)
and switch to lower tfs and trade the pullbacks using fibonacci at 50 61.8% area.
or just use a EMA, for example 36, it s more or less 50% fib level. stoploss below the swing low>high, like 20 pips just to make sure u won t be caught by a shakeout. target first ur stop(meaning if ur stop is 50 pips, ur first target is 50pips), second target 100 pips(double stoploss) and i use a third position without a take profit, and if it goes my way i just trail that last lot. (more of a swing system but can be adapted also for daily trading).
good luck. cheers

yeah but this system uses Stochastic so are you talking about some other system?

talking bout trading pullbacks, in general… there s no 1 system, it s same thing with different approaches etc… stochastics and rsi can be used in forex succesfully for divergence convergence only from what i know, u can have more succes with them trading stocks, but in forex overbought oversold…no such thing, atleast in my experience…it doesn t cost u a thing to try what i said, and let me know about the results, will u? cheers

No I’m actually trying the system described in this thread, not your system - did you read the first post in this thread?

it s not my system, i don t have a system… i m a discretionary trader, i just wanted to help u lol. nevermind

appreciate that but I am trying to test the system indicated in this thread, that’s all :+1:

haven t read the whole thread, i saw it s based on ma crossover and stochastic,and from my perspective and experience that didn t worked for me when i tried that in the beggining, so hence my post, anyways, good luck with that bud.
cheers

there is a subtle tweak in using the stochastic here, if you read the second or third post it explains it

The most profitable strategy ever is also the most simplest one ever.