The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

The strategy on this thread does not work. The evidence is the myfxbook which has been left with -85%. Whether you like RSI or not, just dont use it with the system on this thread.

It is clear to me that you have not tested the MA Cross /stochastic strategy. I donā€™t know if I am allowed to show screenshots or links to my telegram group. to show you the strategy works if you apply it.It is a timeless strategy for trending markets. The stochastic setting is great. Haven said this , the strategy does not work well when markets starts to consolidate or move side ways. But it will get you into a trend earlyā€¦ You have the best entries, as stochastic hook gets you in right bang at the end of a retracementā€¦I have made hundreds and hundreds of pips. Since I started using this strategy. the stochastic is now my favourite indicatorā€¦whether you agree or not, is completely your choice. But I hope my post will make someone go and have another look and start making consistent progress with their tradingā€¦

2 Likes

I dont mind if someone tests it outā€¦ but on demo. I dont want anyone to waste money on this. I like the stochastic too but not with this strategy. If it works for you, brilliant, keep it up!

Strange thing to say to someone who is a full time day trader.

Trust me, this isnā€™t the most profitable trading pattern of all time, the stochastic is light years behind whatā€™s actually happening, more like whats already happened ages ago.

Thanks for your input. Would you be able to elaborate? Would be interested to know what you have experienced! :+1:

We are more interested in which is the most profitable pattern, not which is not.

1 Like

The answer is yes and no. It was trading the strategy, but on very aggressive money management settings designed to get abnormal returns on very high risk. It is mentioned in the thread somewhere. The short version is I divide my initial investment over 5 installments, deposit the first one and risk it all on a small number of trades with the goal of either blowing up the installment or doubling it. So you have to divide the 85% by 5 to know what I actually lost. But I couldnā€™t continue with the experiment as I was approached to do something else.

I didnā€™t want to remove the link as I felt it would be unethical, even though it is out of context. hope this clears things up.

2 Likes

If any of the old folks who used to be on the Hipchat private chat see this post send me a message. I have developed 2 new systems and would like to start a live chat to trade them together.

Did the Baby Pips daily newsletter really recommend this post and thread? Seriously, click on the my book link in the first post. It shows a nice steady downward trend equity/balance. Oops.

1 Like

it is a necro thread ā€¦