The > n < Chart pattern.. Most successful pattern

Amma Approach it from my Dimension,You got to start seeing numbers for what they really are…those vertical numbers on the chart are systems, and every system must complete it’s circle…think of your Respiratory system which Governs Exhailation & Inhailation…Think of your Circulatory system which Governs blood flow & fluid

Whenever you exhail you must inhail…weather you choose to believe it or not…weather you choose to accept it or not…Systems MUST Always complete their circle…grab the point?? How about we take this Natural activity this Natural phenomenon of must complete Circle and look for it’s mimic on the chart?? As we know numbers are deeply Correlated with nature so must find…

So now we be on the lookout for plotting of vertical numbers called chart patterns to discover if this phenomenon occurs in their DNA…then became aware of > n <

The idea now is to discover the most consistent way this pattern uses to register it’s circle completion, starting from an ending mind then Engined to its cause…then…found…it’s entry key.

As a Reversal Trader, I Develop my Sense of orientation & timing when on the lookout for this pattern > n < focusing only on its right half…cos thats…The money half, the entry half…once I spot the right half starting to experience plotting Vibration,i be patient for the 59th second then gun it before it lands…so we be completing d circle together…

You have truely cracked the code of price analysis. This knowledge is not for mere mortals. We are not worthy. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that every time I look at a chart of past price action, I can always pick out EVERY pattern. Amazing!

Amazing indeed, the past is the future so now you got a clue from d past of how it plots, so now you know what to be expecting when you see it plotting in d future…

But why go after EVERY pattern?? do you?? i’d rather be sticking with a good 1.

1 Like

I agree - we can all make a fortune trading past action ! - so why not ? :relaxed:

Future posts on > n < continues here…

Cool chart, thanks for your reply! I see, you are using here 15m chart, isn’t?

Hello dollargeneral, I hope you are doing fine. I dont see that “n” pattern you are mentioning.
Here I send a snapshot to have some clarification please, thanks

By the way, I am using the same chart you posted ok

So it’s about 1 year now since I created this post describing my trading system the >n< or the ARC Trading system

The lesson to be learnt here is, how many traders follow a single trading system for one year without changing it NON

If your strategy is good, it will remain profitable forever no bullshit period.

So am back with a video of live plotting of the ARC or >n< YouTube

Read more about the ARC or >n< here
https://www.nairaland.com/5103998/how-build-winning-strategy-binary

What type of trader are you

1 Continuation Trader

2 Breakout Trader

3 Reversal Trader

I know what type IAm

Breakout traders look for consolidations on the chart

Reversal traders look for forming peaks & valleys on the chart

I know what am looking for on my charts I only look for the continuation of Accurate Balance and since my Star is Libra Which is Balance

IAM always divinely guided to easily spot when the continuity of balance is plotting on my chart.

Am Blessed

The >n< or ARC

Here is a live Plotting of the ARC or >n< chart pattern which I spotted early this morning 30th march 2019,

And I took advantage of it after spotted it WATCH

Basically; traders focus on full chart context; instead of any specific pattern that would be more meaningful; it’s my personal experience.

Show US Live Plotting Reality of your Strategy if You got the confidence

Not some silly pictures but your Strategy in Live Action that’s how I know you’re Good period.

3rd Live Action Plotting of the ARC

In this video I spotted the ARC about to Plot & Took advantage of it Before it Plotted.

I took this trade about 2am this morning

Welcome to what Finally works, no bs

Live 4th ARC Plotting in real time

Did 3 trades today 30th March.

I spotted this huge ARC notice its twin on the near left this, the twin must contain all the ingredients I look for

In any ARC I spot to trade it must have a twin so. see the twin of this huge ARC very identical to one that is about to Plot on the right

And guess what the twin on the left told me all I should look for in the twin on the right and I looked and once it followed through I did not hesitate to open fire.

Noticed I started recording the trade before I entered the trade before I Sold or Put.

That’s how you know I knew it was going to plot before it began Plotting because the twin ARC on the left told me everything.

Don’t Watch

1 Like

More to Come

Core
Technical
Trading

OK so you are saying all phones are the same that there is no difference in Apple phone & Techno phone

Or all Cars are the same or all food taste the same?

You didn’t get my point unfortunately! My point was working on the full chart to understand the relation between the supply and demand; a pattern is just a pattern it doesn’t represent the full story.

great thread. will follow this with interest :slight_smile:

Do you know what? just make videos demonstrating how your Strategy wins in real time trading

what you’re suggesting implies you don’t believe in uniqueness , in individuality & division of labour

& by the way a pattern is never just a pattern, as patterns are the most powerful technical trading tools Available…

One more thing if my job were to just make the bottles of coca cola just the empty bottles not the content does that mean when someone buys the bottle with the liquid content inside I won’t get paid?