The New Girl in Town🥰

Hi There! I’m 19 years old and im starting my journey in trading, I look forward to expanding my knowledge and being able to profit from earning whilst learning!

1 Like

Welcome in the world of trading. You definitely become a good and successful trader with your hard work. Learn first and then start earning.

1 Like

This is your sole focus,and let rewards, if any, take care of themselves. There is no short cut.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @JaidDeLemos. Acquaint yourself with the foundational knowledge you will need in order to trade. Start with the education section here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcooooome! :blush: AAAHHH I always love welcoming other female traders! :smiley: And you’re starting quite young too! :blush: I wish I knew about forex at your age. :sweat_smile: Which got me curious, how did you find out about forex? :smiley: Good luuuuuck!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Nice to see young newbie traders here. The School here is a great place to start. It won’t be an easy journey so stay motivated and patient. Good luck and see you around!

1 Like

Welcome, read through all the content here and feel free to ask any questions in the forums :slight_smile:

Hi there and welcome :pray:
Great age to start you have lots of time to practice and hone your craft :grinning: