"The Plan": Turning 500$ into... A TRILLION DOLLARS!

looking forward to your results :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be checking tonight in hopes you get them up.

haha I love this
im moving out of my demo account in a week or soā€¦ its been pretty good. hopefully things stay positive once i go live =P
coming from stocksā€¦ but im liking forex so far

I see this is your first post here. Welcome to babypips. I wish you luck on your live account.

ultfrisbee I am looking forward to your stats.

Week 4: Keepā€™em pips coming!

[B]June 14th:[/B] 75.8 pips, 3.77%
[B]June 15th:[/B] 111.5 pips, 5.22%
[B]June 16th:[/B] 109.7 pips, 5.29%
[B]June 17th:[/B] -16.5 pips, -1.12%

[B]Total over 4 weeks:[/B] 893.5 pips, 50.99%

Yay!

Some stats and info.

I started with 500$ and 2500 units lots. Iā€™m now over 750$ so Iā€™m trading 4000 units lots. The process is already getting speedy and Iā€™m still in the early days of tha compounding magic plan!

As far as trading goes:

129 trades - 104 winners and 25 losers
893.5 pips - 2069.3 from winning trades and -1175.8 from losing trades
6.9 pips per trade average - 19.9 in winning trades and -47 in losing trades

While the losing trades are horrendous, I want to cheer myself up for cutting those losses. One week ago, my average loss was around 70 pips and Iā€™ve been able to cut them under 50 pips. While itā€™s not perfect, itā€™s way better!

Trading pairs:

Largest number of trades: EUR/USD, 30%
Most profitable: USD/CAD, 12.4 pips per trade
Less used and less profitable: GBP/USD, 12% and 3.4 pips per trade (damn english tea drinkers!)

And, finally, as far as ā€œThe Planā€ goes, Iā€™m averaging 2.61% and 55.8 pips per day since the beginning, which is pretty good! If it keeps going this way, Iā€™ll be trading 4500 units lots on thursday. Yay!

Where are you guys?!?

Just a heads up for this weekā€™s result.

Iā€™ve been out of town for the first days of the week and there are pros and cons to that.

Pros: Iā€™ve had some spare time to read about Fibb and think about how to add it in my system.
Cons: No trade on the first 2 days.

BUT!

I woke up this morning and I already had my 50 pips from monday and tuesday in the bank, thanks to the loonie and the aussie!

Is there a method to your madness? Please post the rules of your method.

looking steady ultfrisbee

Methwhat?!?

Just jokingā€¦

As stated earlier, I donā€™t want to give all the details of my (rather simple) system. Iā€™ll just sum it up with keywords

MA
MACD
PSAR
RSI
FIBB
S/R
15M
1H

No ā€œentry ruleā€ or ā€œexit ruleā€. I wait until I like what those indicators along with PA are showing. Usually, Iā€™ll chicken out and exit before SL or TP, unless Iā€™m sleeping. Iā€™m working on this now because while cutting losses is good, stopping the winners isnā€™t.

As an exemple, this morning the loonie went up, stopped moving and went up again. I took profit when it stopped moving (40 pips) but then it wenā€™t on in the next hour to my initial target about 20-30 pips higher.

Looking good keep it going and lets see how far you get.

Thanks!

As the account grows, so do the trade size. While the profits are bigger, the losses are more intimidating. Letā€™s see if I have the mental toughness to deal with that.

When you make your first million, remember to send me some change.

There are ways to manage that from the stop loss side;)

Usually, Iā€™ll chicken out and exit before SL or TP

This is not a bad thing it seems to be working for you I would be careful about changing what you are doing.

Good work so far!

I offer some advise. When you have a big loser donā€™t stress to bad about it. It is obvious that you can make it back. If it happens and you get the urge to try and get it back fast with oversize trades take a few days off!! A few days off will be much better than the damage you will do to your account revenge trading.

Sharing is caring.

Hey Ultfrisbee, howā€™s the plan coming along. Post your results my friend.

Hey folks!

Iā€™ve had a damn busy week IRL and only traded on wednesday.

Week 5:

June 23rd: 54.2 pips, 2.75%

At some point, I was 100 pips up, but then GPB spiked to 1.5ā€¦ I think that having some days off will pay for itself when I egt back to work on sunday evening!

If I compare my results to ā€œThe Planā€, Iā€™m right on par (even with some days off), thanks to the previous good results. Iā€™m 55% up in 5 weeks.

If your trading with Metatrader, then you should try out mt4pips.com. This will allow people to follow your journey without the need for constant updates. Plus, it helps keep people honest.

Unfortunately, Iā€™m using Oanda, so youā€™ll have to trust that olā€™chap from the internet!