The problem with cryptocurrencies

That was stressful to just read about. :persevere:

That’s bad and sad. That is really a problem with cryptos.

This happens a lot. In fact, it just happened recently with Poloniex. Thankfully, I was able to exit out of positions on time. I basically had to sell what little altcoins I had at terrible prices. I suppose I should have transferred them to a hard wallet but I really don’t believe in these “shitcoins” anymore lol

Anyway, if you have coins in different exchanges, I hope you’re constantly monitoring news on them and also checking your accounts periodically. This for sure isn’t like your 401k, IRA, or whatever other non-crypto account you may have that you can just leave alone for many years.

You’re very unlucky with the crypto and I’m really sorry to hear that. I also don’t quite trust bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In some countries they still haven’t proper status, so a crypto may cost nothing and be nothing. As for me, I think it’s safer to use fiat old-fashioned currencies, which are almost always the same rate (except crises or shocks). Also, there are a lot of different scams going on with cryptocurrencies lately, so you should always keep eyes open with it.

For me I think owning coins is a better way like I bought binance coin at $3 but now is at $22

When it comes to crypto trading I just mostly stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum.