The Quick Way to the Top

Thanks, not much luck until now. But I wouldn’t call this luck.

THV is the way to go, mixed with the trendman method which is very easy to follow your financial situation will change right away.

Anakin is learning THV

lol ur a funny guy … the only thing which will change ur financial situation right away is a loan :wink:

How is everyone going with Anakins strategy?
has anyone made it big on THV with this?
is anyone running it on MT4 with high success?

i am going to spend the best part of this week ripping the guts out of it and having a go on a demo FxPro account with it.

Hi,
i have been re-reading this and associated [james’s 45, ema step] strategies, and i have switched to FxPro to use MT4, but i cannot seem to get my CCI and STOCH looking like everyone elses…

i also have tried alot of different ways to install Anakins indicators, but not having any success, it keeps saying “zip file empty” or “file invalid”

has anyone else had this trouble?

Please help, i am very keen to get stuck into this strategy…

I had trouble loading GannHiLo from a link on another thread so I went to the Metaquotes home site and downloaded from there with no problems. Maybe you can find your indicators or help there. d.

I converted to Oanda yesterday,
i like that they dont seem to be against you, and ive heard alot of good things from these forums, aswell as they spreads

Dobro! how are you going with this system now??

Hi Anakin

Thanks for posting your system, or combination of existing systems, depending on how you want to look at it. I have been trying it out with great success. I like the fact that it is a refinement of the EMA step system (in my opinion). I was struggling with entries whilst switching between time frames which can often show trends going up, down and loop the loop. I started to recognise the fact that you need to choose a higher time frame, observe the trend and move down to a lower time frame for entry in the same direction. Your idea of using the 30min and 5min is a great combination and very safe. You do need to be patient though (working manually) but I find I can get on with other things whilst waiting for the correct combination of indicators.
Anakin, are you still using this system?

Thanks,
Corby

no he’s not … he had a couple of losses in a row and found some problem with the system when backtesting.

He’s been practicing THV for a while (atleast when i last spoke to him over a month ago)

Oh, thanks for the info. Do you know what the problem was? It seems to work but you have to be very, very patient for indicators on 2 time frames to match.

Thanks.