The reality of making money in trading Forex

Probably no-one in the thread does, but thanks for the insight.

Actually mate I’m kinda lost with what ever point it is your trying to make but have yet to clarify with us ?

Hypothetically I can extract from your SN that you are probably 20/21 years old ad called Dan and live in Australia (even if it wasn’t in your location).

Which also means given the latest stats from the OZ governemnt there is a very good chance you are not married and you don’t have children.

Heck there’s a 50/50 chance you still live at home with your parents.

In your shoes I probably wouldn’t have got the point either.

So do you have time to explain it to me? I appreciate it. I might learn something of value.

Ironically having a J.O.B. I don’t right now, whatever I write will be picked apart and taken out of context anyway.

It’s all in there you’ve just got to read it.

Reality is and always will be what you make it to be. Every individual is separate and unique as is their individual realities.

And if there are those that share a similiar reality and it is filled with suffering by blaming others for their perceived misfortunes in life, than I will gladly stand aside from that world and enjoy the world that is fruitful and plentiful.

Best of luck in your ventures.

Hypothetically I extracted he was a 30 year old and called Dan from Australia

I dont really have a point I am trying to make other than the fact if you took 82 has his birth year he would be the same age as me 30

You seem to be under the weird misconception that I am either suffering or blaming anyone for anything. You are incorrect and I’m not even sure where you got that from. I certainly never said it.

I love my life, it’s great and I genuinely appreciate it every single day.

However I don’t ignore the fact that bad stuff happens to good people. It’s happened to people I know and love through no fault of their own.

No doubt in your eyes they were asking or deserved it. Believe me they weren’t and they didn’t and there is nothing you or anyone else can do if it happens to you. If you think you can you are living in dreams.

I sincerely hope that it doesn’t.

Good point well made :slight_smile: